Friday, July 20, 2007

Having the Faith ~ Faith Lift Friday



Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 KJV





Dear Friends,

I have decided to post a Faith Lifts Friday and dedicate it to my Dear Friend Mabel
as most of you know she is going through some treatments at City of Hope. Mabel and I have had plenty of talks over the years about being a volunteer of God's army and not a sick person of the other guy...LOL

We had packaged up cheer up nickels for her to pass out for the fountain there, and just recently my friend Mary Kate and I made scripture kits that you can read about here.

Realizing the ultimate gift we have in our lives is the love of the Lord and his compass and guide for our lives the Bible. Any situation , need , or answer we need is there as well as his grace, love, mercy. We must have the faith though to believe .


For truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you.
Matthew 17:20




As believers we are to look up to the Lord and not the problem. Keeping our focus on him keeps out the confusion and our paths become clearer. Sometimes we never know why we are going through a situation until later in life, or why God might not give us the things we think we need or want. If we pray for his love, protection, mercy and grace we must trust that he has already given it and trust that he only has our best interests at heart. God always uses all to his greater good and from whatever we learn or do we must give him the glory.



In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be put into confusion.
Psalm 71:1 KJV




There might even be times you will see others crossing bridges in their lives, health, marriages , or spiritual life that you have crossed and God will use you as an instrument to help others.

Be of strong faith and help others as God will put others in your path to help you.



Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23:6 KJV



May the Lord bless you today and always fellow Queens as you go about your day.

Thank you to Sheryl of Taking the Challenge for Faith Lifts Fridays this is so lovely.


In his endless love,




Thank you for your comments: Annie, Sheryl, Kc, Talk..to..Grams, Denise, Debbie
Connie, Amber, Akelamalu, Susan, LooneyMom, Groovyoldlady, Melanie

Would you like to comment?

13 Gracious friends said:

Annie said...

I love this post.
And love the verse in Hebrews that defines faith!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, filled-with-truth-and-love post!
Thanks for sharing these encouraging words and for participating in Faith-Lift Fridays.

KC said...

Thank you for sharing this today

Talk..to..Grams said...

That was Great! I loved it!!

Denise said...

Beautiful my friend, just like your heart.

Debbie said...

Mabel is blessed to have you as a dear friend and so are we!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Blessings to you and your family.

Connie Barris said...

It has taken a long time.. but I have finally come to a place in my life that I know God will answer... In His time.. and in His way...
But I have also learned that I need to be in prayer.. and my love relationship needs to be forevermore...

Amber said...

Bless your heart! You are ALWAYS thinking of others:)

God Bless,
Amber

Akelamalu said...

Thank you for sharing Angel. x

Susan said...

I've found many times I've had to just "walk out my faith" no matter what the circumstances, what I see, or fear, The Lord is working mightly in me!!!!!
Susan

Looney Mom™ said...

What a precious post. Great words.

I just checked my guestbook. Thanks for stopping by; sorry I'm so late - been so busy. But I'm going to add your link right now.

groovyoldlady said...

HiHO! I have returned. Ta-da!!!

Did you miss me?

Thanks for your encouraging words and your reminders to keep our focus on our King.

:>)

Melanie said...

I just picked you for an award, come on over and see what it's about!