Monday, April 2, 2007

In Our Home



Dear Friends,
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We had a lovely time playing at the park with the kids, going to church feeding the ducks, getting our garden and containers ready, cooking of course and visiting with friends.
I am involved with a few book groups , swaps and making a donation to an auction as well as doing things in the house. So sorry have been busy.. I hope that this finds you all enjoying your daily blessings. I hope to catch up with you all this week.
I have a brick gathering room ( like a enclosed porch) that I have been working on this week.
Thank you for the emails checking on me that meant the world to me.

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

2 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We are enjoying the beautiful days here too. That sure looks yummy!
Love, Vivian

Earthmuffin said...

Looks wonderful...so whats for dinner. We are enjoying lovely weather right now but a cold front will move through this weekend so I will be covering my plants.

Keep me posted on the interview.