Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Dear Friends,

I was in the middle of writing this and a friend had an emergency and stopped over so...

I am sorry this is late but grateful I could be there for her.

This is my first time participating in Thankful Thursday. There is so much I have to be grateful for this week:

The wonderful visits , chats and emails I have had with friends and family this week.

Books and the fact my children love to read them.

Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with my family.

My children doing well with their schooling.

The beautiful flowers popping up all over.

May you all have a wonderful day and weekend.

I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays .

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

4 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think I was born for the weekends alone :)...Spending time with a friend in need is awesome. Family is the best gift we can have :)

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings to your weekend and always.

Traci said...

My Dear Friend,
It is so wonderful for you to share your counted blessings with us! I'm praying for you and your family! Hope you have a great weekend!

Love,
Traci

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like this site: www.TheHopeWithin.org

It is based on 1 Peter 3:15 and it is a very interesting way to share our faith without using too much of our time.

Feel free to add the link to your blog if you want.

Denise said...

Enjoyed your list, bless you.