Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Picture This~

Wordless Wednesday~




To go to others participating in wordless Wednesday click here

or here



16 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

making cookies?? Looks like fun... and yummy!

Selena

Pfingston said...

I almost don't want to leave a comment because I've been enjoying the music . . but oh well . .

How cute! Future cheif in the making . . .or a big helper for mommy!

Happy WW!

Kellyology said...

mmmmmmm...cookies! Good idea!

Unknown said...

I remember doing that with our girls. Hopefully, soon it will be our granddaughter! Blessings to you and thanks for visiting My Photo Blog.

Anonymous said...

Good picture. How did the cookies come out?

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Great picture! I love the concentration going on!

Thanks for sharing!

YellowRose said...

Chef in the making! Looks like fun! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Sweet little thing! I bet his cookies are the best in the world... ;-)

Happy degustation and WW!

Crissybug said...

How fun! My kids are still babies and can't participate in something like that...this is class right.

I love cookies...I might just have to go bake some.

Grandparents Corner said...

This is the first time I visited your blog today and besides viewing the WW pic which is precious, I read some of your posts. Your grace and encouragement blessed me today while reading your blog. I'm reading two books on grace presently, Captured by Grace and Grace Givers, both by Dr. David Jeremiah, a pastor. While reading the Grace Givers book, it's hard to put down once I began. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you will come back and visit my blog again. I'd love to stay in touch.

Grandma
@ Grandparents Corner

Donna. W said...

I want a warm cookie. Happy WW.

Roo said...

my computer is not working properly...arg...and i couldn't pull up your picture. boo! but i gather from the other commenters that this is a PICTURE of a cookie feast. mmmmm. maybe its better that i not look at it as i am a COOKIE MONSTER! :)

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Are they baking cookies? Yummy!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

At what point did he stop stirring and exclaim, "BAM!"? Has he demanded his own TV show and line of salad dressings yet?

Happy WW!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Friends,
Thank you all for visiting our WW. We enjoyed all your comments . You all are so sweet, kind and fun.
We will be off to visit all of you soon.

Love,
Angel Mama

Believer said...

Great pic...cookies...yum!

I didn't know how many bloggers there were out there. WOW!

Thanks for stopping by.

Visit
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/ when you can.