Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday~ Barbecue


Dear Friends,

I had a really lovely time this weekend with my family. My husband and the boys made a barbecue for my birthday. They prepared barbecue ribs, chicken, copy cat coleslaw, a pasta salad ( my favorite), such a feast!
I have been celebrating all week, with catching up with friends, some sweet creative projects and enjoying life.
Enjoy the weather, encourage each other and find a way to celebrate..... strawberries are out....LOL
I will load some pictures later of the wonderful dinner, sweet presents and mail I have received.

Hugs,
Angel Mama ():)

6 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

oh Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a birthday- surrounded by loving family, friends and great food!

Hugs,
Kathy

Christi said...

Happy Birthday!

Traci said...

Oh, Angel....

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it! May this next year bring you many of God's blessings into your life!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you my Dear Wonderful friends. May the Lord bless us all this next year.

Hugs and Love,
Angel Mama ():) ( D. )

Earthmuffin said...

Oh Angel, I wish I had know it was your birthday. Glad to know you had a wonderful time with family, friends and great food. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Annie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday spent with loved ones. Happy Birthday!

Love, Vivian