Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ July 18,2007





Dear Friends,

Happy WW. Explanation in first comment.
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. busy
2. mamajuliana
3. Tiany
4. jams o donnell
5. SandyCarlson
6. Donetta
7. mrs wibbs
8. And Miles To Go...
9. CableGirl
10. Alison
11. Alycia @ Where Your Treasures Are
12. Mark Caldwell
13. Melissa@BananaMigraine
14. Jim
15. Comedy Plus
16. burntofferings
17. bounce
18. L.L. Barkat
19. Our Happy Happenings
20. MorningSong
21. Pam
22. aldon @ orient lodge
23. skittles
24. letha
25. Expat Mom
26. Gliding through motherhood
27. Chris
28. Moving Mama
29. Lynne-And Babies Make Six
30. Isabelle aka Tricotine
31. Christine- Fruit in Season
32. qtpies7
33. Simone\'s Butterfly
34. Devildogwife
35. maiylah
36. Pann
37. Crazy Working Mom
38. Rachelle
39. Gattina
40. The Birds & The Beads
41. Starrlight
42. karen (miscmum)
43. Tammy and Parker
44. Denise @ Blissful Life
45. allhisblessings
46. anyhow
47. connie
48. Annie
49. Brian
50. chupieandjsmama
51. Lori
52. Lazy Daisy
53. Addie
54. Chocolate and Coffee
55. Dawn :)
56. Laura
57. mousey
58. Carrie\'s Crafty Cottage
59. mags
60. JennieBoo
61. Monkey Giggles
62. Barbara H.
63. Your Friendly Webmama
64. elizabeth
65. Tammy Gale
66. love, laughter & laundry
67. real women scrap
68. Nancy Brown
69. Sherry
70. Diana\'s Twins
71. Diana\'s Twins
72. dawnae
73. Thea @ I\'m a Drama Mama
74. Judi
75. Gaby
76. JHS
77. My Twenty Cents Keeps Moving
78. Hopeful Spirit
79. Nesting Momma

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

78 Gracious friends said:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Friends,

Happy WW.
My kids wanted to include their pictures of their salmon trip and whale watching in Northern California last year.So it is continued from last week. We are planning our trip again as you can see. There is gray whales, blue whales and sea lions.
These were taken by my sons.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)

Unknown said...

OMG the sound of the waves really threw me off! LOL! That is a big whale!! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I want to do that someday! Bein' way over in PA...it doesn't look soon!

I too, thought the wave effect went with the pictures!

Disney for Boys said...

Amazing! Beautiful! Breathtaking!!!

jams o donnell said...

utterly beautiful. I have never seen a whale close up. I will have to rectify that some time

SandyCarlson said...

Seeing these creatures first hand is powerful. These images are the very next best thing!

Donetta said...

I am Half Inuit Indian (found this out when I was in late 20's) The wonder of these creatures is haunting. I need some Salmon bad! Wild Salmon not that farm raised stuff.
Calming to share the wonder.
Thank you for stopping by.

MammaMayMiller said...

Awesome pictures!! That must have been some trip!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful shots--I bet they had a blast!! Happy WW.

Denise said...

Wonderful pictures, really enjoyed them.

CableGirl said...

Beautiful. Nothing quite so breathtaking as beauty in nature.

Anonymous said...

There's no way I'd ever get in that boat, but I must admit I'd be tempted to see those beautiful creatures.

Alycia said...

So beautiful Angel!! I love those pictures ~ how exciting it would be to see whales in their natural habitat!

Blessings!

impwork said...

Those are really great shots. I'd love to see a live whale sometime.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What amazing shots!! So beautiful! Happy WW!

Jim said...

I thought maybe the whales won. Just upset that whale hunter boat big time!
I can wish, can't I?
..

Jim said...

Oh yes, have a Happy WW!

Maybe that wasn't a hunting boat? When I blew it up the harpoons I was seeing weren't really harpoons.
..

Sandee said...

Okay I love to boat but that first picture is a bit to rough for me. Love the whale shots though. What fun and you're planning another trip. Have fun. Have a great WW. :)

Bernie said...

These are awesome pics, the photographer should be very proud!

Ours is up as well if you want to stop by...

Believer said...

Beautiful! What great family memories.

Heavenly Voice

bounce said...

Such great photos, the music matches perfectly as well

L.L. Barkat said...

Marvelous. Really.

Melanie said...

I don't think I'd want to be on that boat. I'd be seasick for sure! Great pictures of the whales and sea lion!

MorningSong said...

Looks like fun and bumpy!

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots, can only imagine the excitement on the boat!!

Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Aldon Hynes said...

What fun!!! I would love to go on a whale watch like that.

Barb said...

That must have been so exciting and exhilarating! :)

letha said...

Such an amazing sight

Anonymous said...

I´ve gone out whale watching before, but we never saw any whales. However, while sea kayaking, we saw plenty of seals and orcas!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures :) I've seen some beautiful whales when we lived in Washington state. It was amazing!

Lynne said...

Such beautiful shots! That looks like great fun.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Very impressive!
Happy WW! :-)

Christine said...

Wow! Awesome!!

Qtpies7 said...

Very beautiful, and I love the music, too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Le Butterfly said...

Sjoe! Up close.
My mom was hoping to see some whales here but the weather did not play into our hands.

Hermanus (South Africa) is the biggest land based whale watching area as far as I know

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

These pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

your sons take great pictures like you, too!
wow .... haven't seen a "real" whale yet, am so sure it would be awesome.
thanks for sharing!

happy WW

Anonymous said...

Seeing whales is one of the most breath-taking experiences one can have. Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is simply breathtaking! I can only imagine how amazing that would be. :)

Thanks (as always) for dropping by.

Gattina said...

What an adventure it must have been !

Lavender said...

Wow, what magnificent creatures - and great shots of them - thank you to you and your sons for sharing them, Happy WW, and thanks for visiting!! the birds & the beads

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

How fantastic. One day I hope my kids see the same

Tammy and Parker said...

Next time can I come too?

Denise said...

Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Wonderful pictures, I really enjoyed them. I've never seen a whale but would love to.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

The gentle giants. So beautiful. Happy WW.

Connie Barris said...

This is breathtaking..

this is one of those pictures... scenes.. moments.. I want to come back and savor..

blessings to one of my blessings..

Earthmuffin said...

OH OH TAKE ME TAKE ME!!!

Awesome pictures

Anonymous said...

Beautiful whales, but a little to rough seas for me. :)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Stunning pictures! What an amazing adventure that must be. Have a blessed Wednesday!!

Lori said...

How absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them. Happy WW!

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh Wow, talk about up close and personal.

Lori said...

Love the pictures!!
So beautiful! Makes me wish I was there right now.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.
You are so sweet and kind to.

Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

I am always intriqued by the power of the sea!!! Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures!!!

Why not come over and see a RARE OCCURANCE in my neck of the woods. Bring some friends along too!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what an exciting way to spend the day!

I'd love to see a whale!

Anonymous said...

Dolphin watching? I love it.

Anonymous said...

great shot. it would be a nice trip watching those water creatures.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Hope you're having a good day!
God bless :)

Maggie Moo said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to go on a whale watch. VERY COOL!

Happy WW...

Sharon Brumfield said...

What a beautiful song to play with the pictures. What a great time you kids must have had. The pictures are really cool--I love the nautical and boats.
Thanks for stopping by---it was great to see you. I almost thought that I had forgotten about TT. :)
So I can say--see you tomorrow!
Have a great day!

MommaBoo said...

What wonderful shots! Your boys are becoming quite the photographers!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

Monkey Giggles said...

awesome picture!!! have a great day

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

Moksha Gren said...

Great pictures. Even better after the description. I've never been that close to a whale and have to imagine it's just awe-inspiring.

Anonymous said...

WOW - it must have been awesome being there to witness them.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you get to see this. I would love to do something like that.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! How wonderful to be up close and personal!

Anonymous said...

WOW... what a breathless photo...LOVE IT!!

Sherry said...

Simply fantabulous!

Debbie said...

No words to describe........ I love the ocean sounds you have on as well. So peaceful.

dawnae said...

Those are the best pictures I have seen today! So cool. I am jealous!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

These are wonderful, WONDERFUL shots!! Thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

JHS said...

Great photos! Wish I could go see them in person.

Thanks for stopping by! I always smile when I see that you have visited. :-)

Nesting Momma said...

wow sounds amazing. have fun on your trip this year.

Michelle said...

So wonderful. As is your blog! Been meaning to stop by and am glad that I now have! Thanks for peeking at our family as well.

Blessings!

groovyoldlady said...

Ooo, Oooo, Oooo! We're going whale watching in a coupla weeks. I hope I get pics that awesome!