Sunday, July 8, 2007

Why Do I love ( Digg) Jesus Meme

Dear Friends,

"But despite all this overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us" Romans 8:37

I have been tagged by Denise at Shortybears place, I really liked her answers especially number 5.


Gram at Talk to Grams , and Laura of Opinion Mom also tagged. They had such wonderful answers also.



Here are the Rules:

1. Those Tagged will share 5 things they love (dig) about Jesus.

2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their meme so that others can read them and here the creator of this meme John Smulo.

I researched how this meme started and it has an interesting history and you can read it at the creators site as well as many other interesting responses.

Here's what I love about Jesus:


1. He loves me and all of us. Remember the song Jesus loves me this I know.

2.He is our King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and one day we will get to celebrate the establishment of His Kingdom together.

3. Jesus spent so much of his time with the less fortunate and letting them know they weren't excluded from the kingdom. The meek shall inherit the earth.

4. He spoke the truth and died for our sins.

5. He protects us and he has taught us love, grace , mercy and kindness.


I now tagg the following bloggers:

1. Heather of Devildogwife

2. Debbie of My Spot of a Blog

3. Amber of Trust in the Lord

4. Betty Jane of Have I told you lately

5. Tracy Hurst of Tracy Hurst


I know all you lovely ladies have wonderful blogs, posts and will do great answers with this but understand if you don't have time now.


This is such a great meme I a tagg anyone who hasn't been tagged and reads this who would love to express you love for Jesus.




Hugs,


AngelMama-header-sig

11 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I love your precious answers, and I love you my friend.

Anonymous said...

It's very nice! I especially love #2.

Believer said...

Amen!
Heavenly Voice

Amber said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for the tag.

God Bless,
Amber

eph2810 said...

That is really neat. I have seen on a couple of blogs yesterday :) I enjoyed reading your answers.
I read through the Beatitudes yesterday - I always like to read them. They have a lot of encouraging statements.
Be blessed today and always.

Melanie said...

Great post! I was tagged with this meme too and will hopefully get mine up sometime this week.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Detroit said...

Thanks for the tag - I am up! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

You can see my response here.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love your answers! They were great!