Sunday, July 8, 2007

All Women Blogging Carnival Monday July 9, 2007


Dear Friends,


The All Women Blogging Carnival is another opportunity to visit other wonderful women blogs , no matter where we live in the world or what different time zones or constraints we may have - women and blogs visitng each other equates to support ,friendship, knowledge and FUN! : We all have so much to share in love, friendship and blogging. Dear friends , yes, it’s All Women Blogging Carnival number five time.

The rules around this carnival are simple and highly achievable:

· Be a woman blogger that likes supporting others, learning new things, and well having a cup of tea or lemonade and visiting around the kitchen table ..

  • Enter your internet name (the name you blog under) or the name of your post into the first box below
  • Enter the url address of the post you wish to submit to this weeks All Women Blogging Carnival.
  • Press enter. Everything then happens automatically.
  • Read the other submitted posts of your sister bloggers - make some new friends, leave some supportive comments and link back to the the hostess of the week to help spread the word to other women bloggers.

Cheers….enjoy the Pomegrante lemonade, chai or tea while you catch up on what your sister bloggers have to say. I’ve started it off with a post below.



Below is a post of a recipe gift from Angel Mama for participating. Click on the image to enlarge.



My Post about Moments in Time for this carnival is below.


Thanks for participating and have a great week.

Smiles and Blessings,



All Women Blogging Carnival Participants
1. ediehd@yahoo.com
2. All for Women
3. crazy meezer
4. Win A Christmas in July Stocking from Imaginif
5. The Power of Picture Books by Sunshine Girl on a Rainy Day
6. Amber@TITL
7. Devildogwife
8. Denise
9. Mad goat lady
10. Laura
11. Our Happy Happenings
12. mypieceofblog.blogspot.com
13. Mary Ellen Merrigan
14. elysa at GenPink
15. Waterfall Swimming Hole
16. April Kerr
17. The Tall Poppy
18. carol webb
19. Adventuring with 3 Boyz

Learn more about All Women Blogging Carnival here.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,
Did you get my emails, I sent 2 more this morning. I see you have a linky up, It doesn't really matter which we use as long as we have somewhere to add the links :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there Angel Mama,
you did it and it was easy yeah?
I look forward to visiting many more carnivals at your home.
Take care and stay safe
M

Anonymous said...

G'day Angel Mama. Thank-you for hosting us all at your place today :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way this carnival is automated. I entered my Frugal Friday. I hope it was okay to enter a meme post like that. It really is pretty helpful.

Melanie said...

I love this carnival idea! It's a great way to meet some new friends. I didn't have a specific post I wanted to enter from last week, so I just put my blog.

elysa said...

nice to meet every one

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the invitation to participate. I had every intention of doing so, and then I forgot! Sorry! Is this something that goes on every week? It is a neat idea. Also, if you will send me your address, I will put your book in the mail. My email is baseballsandbows@hotmail.com. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting this carnival. There are so many wonderful posts to read.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear all,

It was so nice meeting some of you and I appreciate you participating in the carnival this week while I hosted.

Leigh yes finally got your emails they were in spam. Thats weird.

Yes Megan all went well thank you for your help you are so sweet.


Melanie, I am so glad you joined my friend.

Elysa, nice to meet you I will get over to your article soon I have been so busy this week.

Dear Lauren, I sent you a email my friend. Yes they have this once a week on Monday this was my first time with the group and hosting. I sent you infor.

Thank you Anne I appreciate.

Hugs to all,

Angel ():) Angel Mama

Mad goat lady thank you nice to " meet " you.

Laura thanks for participating my sweet friend you are wonderful.

Richard Webb said...

I want to say thank you, but I'm only getting half a comment box.

You have taken the time and trouble to be the perfect host, and the recipe looks 'very' good!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the great posts!! I look forward to reading all the stories from all of you during this carnival!