Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thank you my Blogging Friends


Dear Friends,

I would like to thank some of the great people and sites that have mentioned Angel Mama's site in special ways or have done really sweet things for me .


Denise of Shortybears Place for the Rockin Blogging Girl and Reflections Award. They mean so much to me coming from such an inspirational blogger and friend. I have enjoyed paying it forward. If you have not visited her site yet please go on over you will love it. Especially her sweet and encouraging posts about her husband and finding joy. Thanks Denise you are such a great friend and I love you .


Lauren of Baseball and Bows for the wonderful book reviews she does. They have blessed me and giving me a book. I can't wait to read it. If you haven't visited you are missing out. Thank you Lauren I was so excited I danced around....LOL You are great.


Anyhow blogs of Singapore has such a wonderful eye for photography if you didn't see his post on Peace yet, go check it out, but you will need tissues. He has a great contest every WW to guess things. I am not good at it ..LOL but he graciously let me win one with others on a easy pick. It is fun on WW . If you haven't gone over yet go check his blog out it happens to be Wednesday.:) wink...LOL


Jenny of Up the Hill Gang has wonderful links of love showcasing great blogs. She is a good resource and I am borrowing her idea. So if you haven't seen her yet go on over and tell her Angel Mama sent you ():)

Here is what she wrote about Angel Mama's site:Pearls of Wisdom---The first post I read at this blog was one with beautiful photos of Angel Mama's pizza dough and all the fixin's for pizza. I found that her other posts are just as lovely as the pizza post.


Sarah of Sarah Cool

She sent me the most lovely package in a swap we did. Sarah made us homemade Oreos ( she even gave me the recipe let me know if anyone wants)that my family just loved, great stationary cards, chocolate yummy , lip gloss, the most comfortable foot cushies for my feet,lip buffer so when I give angel kisses my lips are soft and other sweet things. Thank you Sarah. You are cool and a great sister in Christ. By the way all she was so patient waiting for mine to travel to her from all kinds of destinations first....LOL Thanks to her and Kelli for the great swap , fun , kindness and patience. Yes all I will upload pictures today it has been busy here and the USB has had some issues with pic from the camera. Love you all.


A special thank you to all of you who come and visit, give me tips, and have become part of my blogging world. I love visiting all your wonderful blogs, sharing recipes, links, hints and just enjoying your blogs and comments you leave here. You are all the best.



Amber from Amber~Trust in the Lord for the wonderful surprise for my blog. :) Thank you so much Amber you are a great friend.



6 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I thank you for being the precious angel that you are, please take care.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I would absolutely LOVE the recipe for homemade oreos!!

Sounds like you are richly blessed.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! I hope you will be blessed by the book!

someone else said...

Hi,
I wanted to stop by and say thank you for your recent visits to my blog. It's always nice to "see" a new face. Please come back any time.

Amber said...

you are welcome and thank you for being a Blessing to all us women bloggers.

BTW, I haven't done my tag yet, bcz I was doing a favor for a blogger friend, but THIS POST would have been GREAT for the Women's Carnival. I'm gonna ask her to put it in the next one. I just thought you might wanna read it, she's a VERY SWEET woman....actually it was her graphics I was tinkering with when I did the sig:D

God Bless,
Amber

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Thanks for the mention. Will try to keep up to the kind words u put in about me. Take care~