Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ July 11,2007



Dear Friends,

Happy WW

Thank you all for participating and commenting ,

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. Tiany (Chunky Monkey)
2. And Miles To Go...
3. jams o donnell
4. Jarid and Caydon\'s blog
5. toni
6. ruth
7. Patois
8. Alison
9. Our Happy Happenings
10. Comedy Plus
11. Sue
12. Where Your Treasures Are
13. letha
14. Shoshana
15. Common Mom
16. Amber\'s Crazy Bloggin\' Canuck
17. Friday\'s Child
18. maggie
19. karen (miscmum)
20. Devildogwife
21. SandyCarlson
22. Cheryl (Word Quilter)
23. So Lost
24. MorningSong
25. Barbara H.
26. Thea @ I\'m a Drama Mama
27. Liz (Looney Mom)
28. Training Hearts
29. Carol @ Embrace the Adventure
30. Alexis
31. Gattina
32. J
33. Jim
34. Simone\'s Butterfly
35. Kim:mom-musings
36. Frigga @ Any Apples
37. anyhow
38. maiylah
39. mrs wibbs
40. crazy working mom
41. chupieandjsmama
42. MamaArcher
43. addie
44. Villager
45. Mark Caldwell
46. Shana
47. Pam
48. bounce
49. Mama Shalom
50. The Cat Realm
51. Crissybug
52. Qtpies7
53. Samantha & Tigger
54. Lazy Daisy
55. Sherry (Redbud)
56. aldon @ orient lodge
57. Nancy Brown
58. Annie
59. Ali
60. becca
61. Michelle @ #!/usr/bin/mom
62. Chocolate and Coffee
63. Fantastic Five
64. inspired
65. Imma (Alice)
66. connie
67. mama k
68. Sassy
69. wrchili
70. MySpot Of Blog
71. oldqueen44
72. LivingforGod
73. Hopeful Spirit

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

72 Gracious friends said:

Disney for Boys said...

These are some precious, beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Happy WW!

Blessings,
Tiany

Anonymous said...

wow, you always have the best photos!! I'm going to drop by later and browse your blog :) That pound cake recipe looks so delicious--happy WW.

jams o donnell said...

Wow these are magnificent photos. I wish I had your talent!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Aww what precious pictures these are. Happy WW.

Special K ~Toni said...

Fabulous photos! Happy WW!
Air Force Wife
Check out my contest!

RUTH said...

Wonderful photos. Happy WW

Patois42 said...

What exceptional photos you've taken. Your last one is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, makes me want to go outside, but it's night time here!

Denise said...

Such lovely pictures my dear one.

Melanie said...

Wow, fabulous photos!

Lavender said...

Hard to pick a fave from the three - all great shots! Thanks for the smiles!
Happy WW, I played too! the birds & the beads

Pfingston said...

I am a week late! Would you look at that! Well, I'm not going to be posting a WW this week since I'm running behind, but I did want to come by and see yours and say thanks for stopping by my blog last week.
Besides, I always enjoy scrolling around here.
Don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I like the look and layout of your blog. It feels comfy. :-)

Sandee said...

I just love ocean critters. Great shots. Have a great WW. :)

Anonymous said...

These are great shots of beautiful animals .. :) Happy WW

Alycia said...

So adorable! I love the seal pup :) We went to La Jolla, Ca. on our way to Japan and we saw seals in their natural habitat ~ so neat! Blessings to you today!

letha said...

Amazing set of photos, I can just imagine the seals telling the gulls to bog off in the fight for the fish.

Girlie said...

I love the pictures...my favorite part of the day when I can sit down and enjoy lovely photos.

Unknown said...

How I'm dying to introduce my kids to them. They'll finally find something loader than they are. :-)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I just admire pictures of animals,birds and other animals.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Love the seals

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

So cute!!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Those are some great pictures!!

SandyCarlson said...

Obviously, the last image is of the chairman of the board. I will take my seat...!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

MorningSong said...

I love the nature shots!! So awesome!

Happy WW dear friend!

Anonymous said...

I love the expression in the last picture.

I did put up an explanation on mine since the first several commenters didn't know what it was. It was a case of cocoons at a butterfly center.

Looney Mom™ said...

How precious. Those are great pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy WW! Those are cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh my, how beautiful!!

Gattina said...

Seals look so cute with their huge brown eyes ! Very nice pictures !

Jim said...

Those are very nice pictures, and new subjects for me.
Happy WW!
..

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Isn't he (referring to picture #3) charming?

Rebecca said...

Cute seal! Happy WW

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Great photos you got there. Where they all taken by you?

maiylah said...

beautiful!!!
happy WW

MammaMayMiller said...

Amazing pictures!! Thanks for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...those are so sweet! :)
Thanks for dropping by, and I'd LOVE to have you back anytime. You're always welcome there.

Have a great week.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! The eyes in the last one are amazing, but the one with the birds is my favorite. Happy Wednesday Angel!

Anonymous said...

how cute! those are great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and yes, very interesting. Did you take them?

Happy WW. So kind of you to stop by my Wordless Wednesday earlier today!!

impwork said...

Great pictures. There are a lot of nature shots this week which is nice.

Shana said...

Love the seal, he/she is so cute!!! Happy WW!!!

Anonymous said...

We live at the beach, the seals are always so fun to watch...great shot!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

bounce said...

I'm seeing so many new creatures for the first time this week.

The Cat Realm said...

We love that last picture, that looks like one funny cat!

Moksha Gren said...

I love that image of the seals chasing the birds. Not sure if they're really chasing them..but it's a cool shot to pretend

Crissybug said...

I love these photos! How did you get so close!?

Lori said...

What awesome pictures!!! The one balancing on the rock makes me laugh =)

Qtpies7 said...

Very cool pictures!
I'm going to have to stop by some of those blogs you listed below!
Thanks for visiting my WW.

Samantha & Mom said...

Your Pictures are always so beautiful!! We could almost eat, no scratch that pet the birds. The seals are so cute! Happy WW!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!
Have a great Wednesday!
God bless :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh Wow, awesome animal and bird pictures. I'm impressed.

Sherry said...

Great pics!

Aldon Hynes said...

Those are great pictures. We were on Cape Cod last week and hoped to get to a beech where we could see some seals.

Anonymous said...

I love natures wonders!! HAPPY WW

Nancy Brown

Earthmuffin said...

Awesome pics. Precious....

Anonymous said...

They have the sweetest eyes don't they? Happy WW!

Becca said...

great shots. did I ever tell you how much I like the layout of your blog? I think it's lovely.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Half a Dozen said...

Great photos! Happy WW and thank you for the visit.

inspired said...

;o] A*

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photos. Great WW post. Have a wonderful day.

mama k said...

cute pics!

Happy WW!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Thanks for stopping by my bloggy home! Lovin' your WW post as well!

wrchili said...

Great pictures! I love seals. They are so cute. Happy WW!

Debbie said...

Oh Angel, I didn't know you were hosting this!
Did you take these shots?

Amber said...

Such cute pic! I am fascinated with dolphins, seals, otters, whales sharks and even Nessie! I was actually gonna post something about Nessie, maybe tomorrow.

God Bless,
Amber

Oldqueen44 said...

Great photos. I only have one but it has a cute link to go with it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool photos!

Happy WW!

eph2810 said...

Oh, I love seals - I miss looking at them. We have a 'sanctuary' for them in my home-town in Germany. Thank you so much for sharing those cute pictures.
Blessings to you and yours.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Wonderful pictures!