Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ June 20,2007






Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. And Miles To Go...
2. Alycia@Where Your Treasures Are
3. maggie
4. Diana\'s Twins
5. Moving Mama
6. maiylah
7. Betty Jane
8. mamajuliana
9. karen (miscmum)
10. Monkey Giggles
11. Lynne - And Babies Make Six
12. the birds & the beads
13. Katya
14. Chrisbookarama
15. Kellyolgy
16. MorningSong
17. a wandering heart
18. mama k
19. Thea @ I\'m a Drama Mama
20. JHS
21. Principled Discovery
22. mjd
23. Crazy Working Mom
24. allhisblessings
25. Crissybug
26. Melody is Slurping Life
27. Gattina
28. Fighting for Friday
29. Alison
30. jams o donnell
31. in the PINK
32. YoungMommy
33. Kim:mom-musings
34. ingrid
35. mrs wibbs
36. Shaz@UsDanes
37. anyhow
38. Mommyhood for Lara
39. palmtreefanatic
40. Jodi
41. WritingInFaith
42. jenn in holland
43. Annie
44. Joyful Dyas
45. Amy\'s zoo
46. Sue
47. Jan
48. Green Eyed Girl
49. mar
50. GreenGrassGrows
51. mags
52. KC
53. Cats~Goats~Quotes
54. qtpies7
55. Lazy Daisy
56. Michelle in MX
57. Melissa
58. chupieandjsmama
59. Amy Grant
60. aldon @ orient lodge
61. Comedy Plus
62. the108
63. Melissa R. Garrett (Little Woolgatherings)
64. Janae
65. Kuanyin
66. Who has time to scrapbook?
67. YellowRose
68. SingForHim @ Real Life
69. AngelNicki
70. Starrlight
71. Crystal @ God is in Control....Not ME!
72. Our Happy Happenings
73. letha
74. My Quotidian Mysteries
75. devildogwife
76. Blog That Mommy!
77. So Lost
78. Cheryl (Word Quilter)

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

86 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

OOH, may I have a slice? Beautiful bush to table shots :)

Alycia said...

Oh my goodness...that looks delicious!!! I love the pictures of the cherries ~ so perfect!! Blessings today Angel!

Denise said...

Looks so yummy my friend.

Anonymous said...

Yummy. I use to have a cherry tree. I love just picking them and eating them.

Anonymous said...

You will have to share how to make pie crust (do you have a good recipe - please?) because mine are just rotten. I love to cook, but baking is just beyond me sometimes!

maiylah said...

oh, ngayon ko lang nalaman Pinoy ka rin pala? such a wonderful revelation! konti lang ata tayong Pinoy na andito sa WW. or maybe i don't bloghop enough. hahaha.

love that shot of the tree all laden with red specks! yummmmy!!! :)

happy WW

ps. love the translations you did to your comments page! :)

Detroit said...

You are SO creative! This grouping of photos is great - I will be over shortly for a slice!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You have made me so hungry!!!!!

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

Gosh, they're luminescent! Lovely! I wish I had one....

Debbie said...

You *picked* the right one! Yum....cherry pie.......

Monkey Giggles said...

Yummy yum....what time is desert being served?

Lynne said...

That looks delicious.

Lavender said...

Ive got some vanilla ice cream, and Im coming over now!!! LOL
That looks delish!! Happy WW, and thanks for stopping by!

Katya said...

And dessert is at WHAT time?
Drool, drool, drool!!!
Happy WW!

Chris said...

Mmmmm....I love cherries.

Kellyology said...

Now that is a perfect set of pictures. Absolutely perfect and delicious!

MorningSong said...

Before and after - so yummy!!

Happy WW

mama k said...

Oh yum! Can I have a slice?

Happy WW!

maiylah said...

ooopsss... pardon my previous comment on top. I was wondering why the comments box was written differently, then found out that blogger has changed my language preference on my dashboard! so soorrryyy!

happy WW! :)

Stacey said...

Ahhhh Cherry....my very favorite pie! I'm on my way over with coffee right now!

So... THAT's what a referral is? That if you decide to do it you say Stacey told me to? Okay, thanks for answering my stupid question of the week, lol. Oh, and if you do, I'll click on your head! xoxo

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering...

JHS said...

Angel Mama, put on a pot of coffee. I'm coming over with some ice cream to top off that pie & we'll sit and savor it all over a nice, long chat.

I wish we could do that. Truly.

Hanley Family said...

Now there is a nice story. I like the untold part there at the end, where you invite me over and offer me a slice...

Molly said...

Angel Mama you have included a colorful and clever series of pictures for WW. Good Work.

Crazy Working Mom said...

*Sigh* This looks SO delicious.
Great photos. :)

Monkey Giggles said...

I would be honored. Thanks...I love coming to your blog.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Great pics! So delicious looking too! Happy WW.

Moksha Gren said...

I love a picture book with a happy ending! Horray for cherry pie!!

Crissybug said...

That looks so yummy! I love cherries!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the close-up of the cherries look scrumptious, and then came the PIE! Yumo! Great photos.

Gattina said...

I would love to eat them ! but this year they are so expensive 7 € for a pound !! It's a shame !

Someone in Al Ain said...

yamy yamy yamy yamy..lucky you..lol

J-Town said...

Wow I really would love to have some of that pie, it looked perfect! I don't know if you made that but it is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Mmmms I would eat either the fresh fruit or the pie with cream!

jams o donnell said...

From tree to table. Looking good!

Anonymous said...

I want one bite of each, before and after cooked :D

Very inspiring...

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! That looks so yummy...From the cherries to the pie. You shouldn't tease a pregnant woman so!!

Thanks for stopping by... Happy WW, to you! :)

Kim said...

What a gorgeous looking pie! Too pretty to eat... and the close-up of the cherries made me want to reach right out and pick me some. Thanks for visiting me--your blog is very elegant!
*smiles*

MammaMayMiller said...

Lovely lovely!! I so love cherries!! Those pictures look so delicious...yum yum.
Thanks for popping by :o)

Shaz said...

This looks delish x x x

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Wow. Save a slice for me too!

Lara said...

Yummy! It's only 6am right now, but I could really go for a slice!

palmtreefanatic said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome! lovely tempting photos you have there...

Jodi said...

Oh yum!!!!

Have a great Wednesday!

SandyCarlson said...

You're making me hungry!

Reminds me of a sign at the ice cream parlor down the road: "Be patient; in time the grass becomes ice cream." Bring on the cherry pie a la mode!

Jenn in Holland said...

Almost looks too good to eat. Almost.

Earthmuffin said...

I am not a big fan of cherry pies but that looks so yummy.

Joyful Days said...

Well done. The transition just makes it a wonderful story.

Anonymous said...

I'll take mine ala mode!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Now where's the ice cream .. lol!

Jan said...

Yummy! I like the last shot best.

Erin Faye said...

oooh, those looks good!!

MaR said...

it's the most delicious ww!!!!
happy wednesday !

Maggie Moo said...

My mouth is watering! Yummy...

Thanks for stopping by my WW today!

KC said...

Yummy
Happy WW

Mrs. V. said...

Mmmmm, looks so good! I'm feeling lazy today ~ I need you to come cook at my house!

Talk to you soon,
Denita

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Yum, Yum, Yum!!
Looks sooo good and great photos, too.
Happy WW!

Lazy Daisy said...

MMMM....looks wonderful from start to finish.

Pfingston said...

Beautiful in so many ways . . I wish I had a cherry tree, although I don't think the cherries would ever make it to a pie!
Have a happy WW!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Did you save some for me? :) I love cherries!!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Oh Yum! What a delicious looking pie. Great progression shots too.

Amico Dio said...

You always have the most amazing photos! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Happy WW!!

Aldon Hynes said...

Great pictures. I hope to eat some good cherry pie soon.

Sandee said...

Love the progression here. From the tree to the table. Have a wonderful WW. :)

the Book of Keira said...

Yum!! I love the shots from the bush to the table...lol.

Unknown said...

How gorgeous and tasty! I love the *red* of those berries - brilliant!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to have you back often :-)

Melissa R. Garrett
http://www.LittleWoolgatherings.blogspot.com
http://www.TheSilverTongue.blogspot.com

Janae said...

Yummo! Wow, I want a cherry tree~! Great photos also:)

Anonymous said...

Yum! It reminds me of summer at my Granny's. They had cherry trees, and she could make a mean pie!

Lori said...

OH those cheery trees are pretty. The cherry pie looks delicious.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

This wordless wednesday looks fun.
I may have to join in sometime.

kuanyin333 said...

Oh...how delicious looking! Happy WW!

mommy3 said...

Wow, that looks YUMMY!!! I think my mouth is watering...

Happy WW!

YellowRose said...

Oh Yum!!! From tree to pie!! Great photos!

Happy Wednesday!

Real Life Sarah said...

Freshly picked fruit is the best! I can taste the pie now.

Angel The Alien said...

Mmmm, those cherries look BEAUTIFUL! Uh, those are cherries, right?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh yum! Happy WW!

Crystal said...

YUMMMMY!
Blessings

Melanie said...

Oh that looks so good! Yummy!! So much for my diet.

karly said...

MMMMM! Cherries are perfect for the summer!

letha said...

My family used to grow cherries, my mother used to make black forest gateau and your pie looks lovely.

Laura said...

Load me up on that pie! Oh my!

Eagles Wings said...

and what time is dessert? I'll be right over..
Thanks for stopping by my WW!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Yum, yum, yum!! Can I come pick some (and get some pie too)?

Neila said...

YUM-O!!! I hope you have ice cream to go with that!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum yum. It doesn't get much better than that--or more beautiful! Where's a fork? Smellavision?

I can't make pies work a flip.

Thanks for visiting my site.

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was supposed to be "worth a flip." Ha! I'm an editor by day but I'm off duty. :)

groovyoldlady said...

Must. Have. FRESH. Cherries.

Well, Ok, pie is good too. Really good. Really, REALLY g...

Excuse me, I need to go shopping!