Tuesday, June 19, 2007

30 Day Marriage Challenge~ Marriage Monday~ Our Anniversary

Dear Friends,

I have enjoyed Christine's Marriage Mondays and have started to participate. She does such a wonderful job. I have also really enjoyed Denise's and a few others 30 day challenge and the great job she has been doing this month. I am so glad Christine is going to host a 30 day challenge and I have decided to join. It is our anniversary week and the perfect week to start. Sorry I am a day late but we have been so busy. I will really enjoy the reminder as well as learning from all the wonderful inspirational posts.

May the Lord bless you , and your homes this week.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

4 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I am so glad you are joining the challenge sweety.

Nise' said...

Its never to late to join in! I am glad that you are participating in this challenge.

That cherry pie looked delicious!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm glad you decided to join. I'm sure our marriages will greatly benefit from this challenge.

Christine said...

I'm so glad you've joined up! And happy anniversary! I hope your marriage is blessed this month and always.