Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Angel Mama 's Heartlfelt Chats on Cloud Nine



Dear Friends,

"And whatever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him" Col. 3:17


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and Father's Day! We had a weekend full of celebrations with my wonderful husband and my anniversary, my sweet son Jon's birthday and Father's Day. I can't believe another year has passed. We enjoy celebrating the milestones of our lives with special memories. We had our famous chocolate cake of course and delicious feast poolside.

The past few weeks have been so busy and taking up so much time ,working on a project as well as our summer art fun . So for the past few days I have just cleaned and organized again for the next few weeks. I have mixed up some wonderful cleaners again, a peppermint yard spray and wonderful homemade sunscreen without all the lovely toxins. I have hung all the quilts comforters and duvets out on the line , washed with lilac laundry soap and they smell wonderful. I have finally finished the organizing of my closets and put a tiny little chandelier and sweet scalloped shelf for shoes in mine. I think I have given away 20 pounds in the past few weeks and lifting it all should be ready for the Olympics.


I have a friend who needs cheering up coming over for tea and lunch. She is helping me make so more screens for the paper making workshop I will be doing for the kids. So...I am off to check on the forcaccia, cantelope ice and Mimi's blue ribbon carrot cake but wanted to check in and will make the rounds to all your inspirational blogs later .

I hope you all have the time to enjoy smelling the roses and linens on the line.

Any ideas for a great book for a book group?


In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

2 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear son, and a very happy anniversary to you, and your husband. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you and a very Happy Birthday to you dear son!

Love, Vivian