Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ May 9, 2007~ On the Road Again




Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. And Miles to Go...
2. Betty Jane
3. Daniel and Jaime
4. KC
5. Lynne-And Babies Make Six
6. MrsX
7. NspiredByFaith
8. anyhow
9. Hopeful Spirit
10. Alison
11. jams o donnell
12. wishtobehealthyme
13. Beaman
14. Our Happy Happenings
15. Beckie
16. Angela Giles Klocke
17. Carey
18. dirkey
19. Lauren S.
20. jenn in holland
21. Kellyology
22. Simone\'s Butterfly
23. mama k
24. Simone\'s Butterfly
25. Dariana
26. Pass the Torch
27. Val
28. My Quotidian Mysteries
29. Monkey Giggles
30. on the Rock
31. letha
32. Ali
33. Crissybug
34. Barbara H.
35. Amber Canuck
36. The Estrogen Files
37. Comedy Plus
38. Traci
39. Denise Patrick
40. Janae
41. aldon @ orient lodge
42. Mommymommy
43. Gattina
44. Michelle

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

48 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Amish buggy--I grew up in Lancaster, PA so this is a sight that brings back lots of memories!

Katya said...

Stunning shots. I especially love the first one...makes me want to travel that road!

Hopeful Spirit said...

I love the top photo the best. Where does that road lead? What adventures wait there?

Deedra said...

What beautiful photos!

Marie said...

the road less traveled!!! i love road trips!!!

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel Moma, beautiful pictures. Is this near you? Also, can you check my message on my blog. I need your prayers. Also, check with Denise at Shortybear's place to see if she has any updates later in the day. For now, check my message on blog. I have to sleep and we get up to leave for hospital at 4:45 am central. I would be blessed by your prayers. Love, Bonnie

Military Mommy said...

Awesome pics. We visited Ohio 2 years ago and got to visit the Amish. It was such a spiritual experience.

Happy WW!
Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Love the soft focus of shot #1 and the eXquisite dappled sunlight in contrast to the dark trunks in shot #2. eXcellent!

Alison said...

Looks like a fantastic place, tell me more!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

That's looking really familiar! I grew up in the Elkhart/Goshen/Mishawaka/South Bend, Indiana areas, and my grandma lived smack dab in the middle of Amish farm land. Oh, the heavenly meals they cooked. It's making me crave Shoo Fly Pie right now!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Love all 3 pictures...but to be honest, #1 is my favorite. It's like a bright hope for a great future.

jams o donnell said...

Wow..I love your photos pearls. Excellent!

AnnaLiza said...

aww!! i love those! so beautiful!!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

That's a lot of road to cover in 1 day! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

My neighbors are Amish and very neat people. Love the buggy/carriage. Happy WW.

Akelamalu said...

Love your photos.

Carey said...

What beautiful photos. I would love to walk down that first road. Happy ww.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Do you live near me???? LOL I could have taken some of those same pics. Nicely done.

Many blessings to you!!!

Real Life Sarah said...

SImply stunning! My daughter was asking me just the other day if people still use horse-drawn buggies

Denise said...

I love these pictures, thanks for sharing my sweet friend.

Melanie said...

Oh so beautiful and peaceful!

Dirkey said...

awesome pics!!!
So peaceful!

~michelle pendergrass said...

Beautiful!!

Monkey Giggles said...

great pictures...so peaceful

Kellyology said...

I love how you framed these pictures. Very nice.

Biker Betty said...

Very beautiful photos. While it would be fun to ride roads like those on my motorcycle, I would also love to ride my bicycle with my sons on those. They look so peaceful and serene.

Thanks for coming by and have a Happy Wednesday :)

Unknown said...

What amazing pictures!!! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So peaceful, beautiful. Love them.

Amelia Antwiler said...

I'd like to crawl into the pictures and see where the roads lead.

Happy WW!

Angela said...

Beautiful photos. Makes me want to travel:-). Happy WW
Have a great day!

Candi said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Makes you want to cop a squat and have a picnic somewhere close by.

Pfingston said...

WOW!
That is amazingly beautiful!
Have a happy WW!

Janae said...

These are all beautiful photography!

letha said...

All are lovely shots, I like the second the best though, it's almost like a painting.

Oh and I edited your linky link on my blog, change 'blogspot' to 'blogpsot' in your own address and see why ... Took me a while to see that.

impwork said...

Love the light in the first shot.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the buggy.

Gail said...

We were just in the Berlin-area of Ohio last year to pick up our new puppy. It is beautiful up there, but this reminds me more of Pennsylvania.

Come see some pictures of our puppy's recent adventures in our WW post! :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Girlie said...

This is very very nice....I'd love to have driveway like this one.

Okie Food Traveler said...

You have no idea how much I'd love that bridge, with trees hanging over it, as my driveway! Thanks for posting a comment on my WW.

Crystal said...

Loved your photos.....so beautiful! Thanks for visiting my site!
Blessings

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

I totally love these photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Everyone is invited to my blog... hope to see you there. :o)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

That's amazing! I have tons of shots of roads and covered bridges - I am just IN LOVE with covered bridges!

eph2810 said...

Oi - I particular love the first picture. I looks so peaceful...

Blessings to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! Makes me want to hit the road.....

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It's answer is up! Comeon down and take a peak!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photos...