Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Christian Family Life~ In Other Words Tuesday May 8, 2007


Dear Friends,


"When God is involved, anything can happen. Be open and stay that way. God has a beautiful way of bringing good vibrations out of broken chords."

~ Chuck Swindoll~


God calls us to his place , his word of healing and hope. Knowing that we can go to him with our pain of burdens and hear his word for us. With him our shadowed corners are filled with light. Gods word is our assurance of Pardon it fills us with Love, helps to guide us in life and service to him and others and can heal our brokenness.
If you can take each hurt , pain , joyful event in your life and look at it that God uses all to his glory and good. There is always light at the end of the tunnel or around the corner and whatever we are facing be it good or bad in our eyes the Lord is with us to carry our burden and use to his greater good. Sometimes we never know why until later the reasons for things happening or for what use our situation will be used to his greater glory. We in service to him are also brought across bridges that we will later help others cross. I have found situations that had been painful in my life, were used by God to have me help others through situations I had been though. Not only was he there for me and healed me but gave me the knowledge to help others, as others have done for me.
We can sing his songs of joy and know each of us is his beloved. Working with abused women and children over the years and with CASA, I see the miracles of God all the time. I see true joy when a broken spirit is healed through Gods love, mercy , and grace.

To all situations we give to Gods greater glory.

May you be blessed this week and always with Gods love.

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)




5 Gracious friends said:

Believer said...

Proverbs 11:25 "The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself."

Amen!

"Our shadowed corners are filled with light."

This is simply beautiful prose! I see a poem coming out of this post.

Blessings today and always Angel!

"Pearls of wisdom...a heavenly voice."
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

You have such a beautiful heart, and soul. I love you my friend.

Nise' said...

Lovely post, thanks for sharing. It is so true that God always brings His glory and good out of our troubles, we just need to wait on His timing to do so and be willing to never know the reason this side of heaven. Love your blog!

Debbie said...

"We in service to him are also brought across bridges that we will later help others cross."

I have also had times that in my life that have been filled with pain. During these, I could never imagine being able to minister to someone else through it, but Praise be to God, He has always been faithful to deliver and use it for His glory!


I never want to spend a minute out of His care. Thanks for sharing today!

Hopeful Spirit said...

"We can sing his songs of joy and know each of us is his beloved." What a great sentiment for this Tuesday. Thanks. ;-)