Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ May 30,2007




Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. And Miles To Go...
2. Donna
3. Lene
4. Aldon @ orient-lodge
5. Sue
6. Our Happy Happenings
7. Comedy Plus
8. Starrlight
9. karen (miscmum)
10. MorningSong
11. michelle
12. Joyful Days
13. Friday\'s Child
14. Lynne-And Babies Make Six
15. Patois
16. mama k
17. mjd
18. NspiredByFaith
19. Kellyology
20. Crystal
21. MrsX
22. Diana
23. JHS
24. Alison
25. ruth
26. Bittersweet Coffee
27. eph2810
28. jams o donnell
29. FatBlokeThin
30. maiylah
31. mrs wibbs
32. Beaman
33. Addie
34. anyhow
35. Jarid and Caydon\'s blog
36. SandyCarlson
37. Moksha Gren
38. Toni
39. Adventures In Babywearing
40. Angela Giles Klocke
41. Amber\'s Crazy Bloggin\' Canuck
42. empress bee (of the high sea)
43. Chris
44. Lori
45. PJ
46. jenn in holland
47. Holly Schwendiman
48. Chris @ Real Horses
49. kaliblue
50. Mississippizen
51. Frances
52. Kuanyin
53. Mark Caldwell
54. Melissa
55. qtpies7
56. KC
57. Val
58. Pinks & Blues Girls
59. Samantha & Tigger
60. amy
61. Moving Mama
62. Janae
63. TeaMouse
64. L.L. Barkat
65. Dirkey
66. SingForHim
67. clockworkchris
68. Mz. Jackson
69. Crazy Working Mom
70. Fantastic Five
71. Michelle at Scribbit
72. Betty Jane
73. Dragonheart
74. ju
75. Rayne
76. Karen from the Korner
77. Carey

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

84 Gracious friends said:

Donna. W said...

Great bubbles, and great pictures. Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

I love those bubble pics!! How did you do that...happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I can never take a decent bubble shot.

Happy WW!

Aldon Hynes said...

And a great playlist to go along with it.

Anonymous said...

These are great pics! I love bubbles .. :)

Melanie said...

Wow! How did you get pictures like that of the bubbles? And I love the music too!

Denise said...

I love bubbles, they make me smile.

Sandee said...

The bubbles and Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles was awesome. Great way to put the two tegether. Happy WW. :)

Terri said...

Fantastic! I love bubbles... makes me think back to my childhood. Same with Don Ho! Happy WW!

Lavender said...

Oh that brings back memories of some happy days - beautiful shots!
Thanks for stopping by - Happy WW!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Best Wordless I have seen so far!

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

oohhh... I like that first one

MorningSong said...

I love bubbles! Especially when my kids laugh/giggle and chase them.
Happy WW.

Michelle said...

Bubbles bubbles everywhere! We had some fun with a bubble machine this morning in my classroom!

Joyful Days said...

Oh that just makes me so happy to look at. Makes me feel young.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great capture. Good post.
Mine is up too.

Lynne said...

I love the background. Great shots!

Patois42 said...

It is really hard to see bubbles and not be bubbly about it! Great shots.

mama k said...

Oh I adore bubbles! We were playing with them just yesterday. Ok, so I was playing and baby was trying to eat leaves. hehe

Happy WW!

thethinker said...

Great pictures. Makes me want to blow bubbles.

Molly said...

I love bubbles, but doesn't everybody love bubbles. You have selected a great topic for WW, and you have generated some wonderful pictures of your topic.

Deedra said...

Great pics!

Kellyology said...

I love these. I think I'm going to take the girl outside tomorrow for some bubbles. Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

yay for bubbles.....great photos
Happy WW!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I love the iridescence of that first bubble close-up.

Diana said...

What great pictures, the most beautiful bubbles I have seen pictures of. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, very clever!

RUTH said...

Great bubbles ...such fun.

eph2810 said...

You have captured the bubbles very well. I love the play of the light in the first one :)

Be blessed today and always.

jams o donnell said...

Great photos, you've captured the bubbles beautifully.

FatBlokeThin said...

These are really intersting - I particularly liek the fact that you ahve made a series of photographs - almost like the life of the bubble is explored.

Great - have a good WW.

maiylah said...

beautiful bubble shots!!!
i never could get decent ones ... lol.

happy WW! :)

Beaman said...

Wonderful pictures to meditate on.

MammaMayMiller said...

Lovely :) Really beautiful, atmospheric, dreamlike...

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Come over and share in my Sunset!!! Happy WW!!!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Love the first shot. How did you get so close to that bubble without bursting it!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Wow those are stunning. I am still trying to get my bubbles that clear. I knwo it takes practice.

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful!

Christine said...

Wonderful pictures, Angel!!

Moksha Gren said...

Bubbles. Even the word just makes you feel like a kid! The pictures are great.

Mustafa Şenalp said...

ÇOK GÜZEL BİR SİTE.

Vlado&Toni said...

oh, i love these bubbles :)makes me think of my childhood.. oh i was once in an inter active museum and there was one thing there that you would have love too.. you get to be inside your own soap bubble .. for a few seconds till if pops though..

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Bubbles are magical. I love it!

Join the fun with all the contests I have going on all summer!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love bubble photos :D

Unknown said...

Bubbles: our staple of life at our house!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Perfect for the beginning of summer!

Shawn said...

bubbles are so nostalgic! i just love them. i love that my girls are at an age where they are fascinated by them. i love how you've captured the colors, too. awesome.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great shots! wow...

smiles, bee

Chris said...

Great shot. I love the colours.

Lori said...

Reminds me of a song...."Tinnnnnny bubbles...blah blah blah"

Jenn in Holland said...

Wow. Love those shots. Really great capture.

Holly Schwendiman said...

What beautiful bubble photos! I just want to run out and play in them. ;)

Hugs,
Holly

Kerry said...

beautiful pictures! happy WW!

Chris @ Real Horses said...

Your pictures make me think of the song "tiny bubbles" by Don Ho. I hear it resounding in my head as I recall spending time on a warm windswept beach in Hawaii with my mom a number of years ago. Thanks for bringing back a joyful memory.

Happy WW!

Angela said...

I love bubbles, especially outside because they look like round prisms. Great photos{:-).
Happy WW!

MississippiZen said...

Great photos! We have bubble time everyday around here!

Amelia Antwiler said...

That's great!
Too cool!!

Anonymous said...

Nice little triple play there.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a marvelous Wednesday,
Frances

impwork said...

Beautifull :-)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I love bubbles - what a wonderful shot!! Happy WW!

Qtpies7 said...

Looky there! We've got matching themes! Bubbles!!!

Unknown said...

What a perfect series. Great capture . . . great color! Just great!!!

Anonymous said...

You just made my oldest son's day - he just started screaming "BUBBLES MOMMY, BUBBLES" - so now we're off to the park to, blow bubbles!
Perfect photo - love it!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls
p.s. - thanks for stopping by earlier!!

Unknown said...

I love these, they are perfect

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, how did you do that? Wonderful pictures. Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by.
Samantha & Tigger

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bubbles - our favorite indoor and outdoor activity :-)

Janae said...

Great photography! and fun bubbles!

TeaMouse said...

Breathtaking photography!

L.L. Barkat said...

Oh, bubbles. Beautiful, fragile, fun.

Dirkey said...

awesome shot, I love the bubbles!!!!

Real Life Sarah said...

I love how you can see all the colors in the close-up. Beautiful.

Clockworkchris said...

BUBBLES! it's been a while. Bad memory but in general bubbles are fun. It just reminds me of this picture with my X-girlfriend. YUCK. Thanks for the comments. Glad I finally made it here. Your page looks good too. Mine was loading too slow so I erased a bunch of stuff.

Military Mommy said...

I still love bubbles. They make me happy!

Sherry said...

Wow! Love those.

Mz Jackson said...

Love the color on the top one! Happy WW.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Looks like TONS of fun!
Those are some great shots.

Thanks for dropping by my WW!

Half a Dozen said...

I love the picture of the bubbles! Happy WW and thank you for stopping by.

Scribbit said...

I love close-ups, they're my favorite.

Detroit said...

ooooo...bubbles. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? I always here the fishes voice now when I see bubbles...Thanks for stopping by!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beautiful bubbles! Wonderful photos of them. :)

Anonymous said...

reminded me of the song

Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine Lol!

nice shot!

Rayne said...

I love bubble photos.

Akelamalu said...

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air ......

Karen said...

Great picture of the bubbles! Thank you for dropping by my blog yesterday!!

God Bless~
Karen