Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ May 23,2007

Dear Friends,
Happy WW.


>
>

Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. eph2810
2. Jenny-up the hill
3. And Miles To Go...
4. on the Rock
5. Naeva - Mom of 2
6. NspiredByFaith
7. mama k
8. Amy Grant
9. michelle
10. Biker Betty
11. maiylah
12. anyhow
13. Alison
14. jams o donnell
15. JHS
16. amy
17. Shaz@UsDanes
18. jenn in holland
19. High Strangeness Altoona
20. the Raven\'s Barrow
21. Toni
22. Jarid and Caydon\'s blog
23. Traci
24. Our Happy Happenings
25. Patois
26. Ali
27. qtpies7
28. Write From Karen
29. letha
30. Wild Mama
31. aldon @ orient lodge
32. dawnae
33. Green Eyed Girl
34. KC
35. Comedy Plus
36. Rayne
37. Paranormal Rand
38. Val
39. Mz. Jackson
40. Classic Mama
41. Homemom3
42. mrs wibbs
43. Gene Bach
44. Lazy Daisy
45. Mark Caldwell
46. JennieBoo
47. MrsX
48. Frigga
49. Linda
50. Hopeful Spirit
51. clockworkchris
52. Prudence
53. Becca
54. Judi
55. Judi
56. palmtreefanatic
57. Toni
58. Sandy
59. Stacey
60. Michelle
61. Dorothy
62. Misslionheart
63. mar
64. Glass Half Full
65. Courtney
66. The Plaid Sheep

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Love,

Angel Mama ():)

Photo info 1st post.

65 Gracious friends said:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

1st Photo Powers Court , south Dublin.

Second Angel Mama 's herb container...LOL

Happy WW.

eph2810 said...

I like you herb container - very neat.
Wow, you have been to Dublin - awesome.
Blessings on your Wednesday.

Denise said...

I love these pictures.

Jenny said...

Neat that you've been in Dublin! I think the top photo looks so regal!

Anonymous said...

I really love those photos!

on the Rock said...

These are lovely! I may try the herb container idea:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome...

TFS!

Deedra said...

Beautiful Pics!

mama k said...

great shots!

Happy WW!

Amico Dio said...

Great pictures!

Michelle said...

The first one looks like a picture of a cemetary. But I love the angels!

Biker Betty said...

It must of been fun visiting Dublin. I love your herb garden. Very nice idea.

maiylah said...

lovely shots! :)

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Just a little more work and they'll look exactly the same~

Alison said...

I want to go to Dublin. I love the statue especially.

jams o donnell said...

Ah Powerscout House.. It's lovely isn't it? did you go and see the waterfiall while there?

Unknown said...

these are both very beautiful

Shaz said...

Good contrast picture, I'd love to visit Dublin. Happy WW x

Jenn in Holland said...

Both beautiful shots. I love your herbs!

Anonymous said...

Wow - looks like I need to visit Dublin. This looks a bit like Longwood Gardens here in the States. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great Wordless. I'd love to see more of this place in Dublin. I really must get over there for a visit. Thanks for stopping by.

Vlado&Toni said...

love that first picture... i was not so sure if it was real because it looks really beautiful and the color effect is interesting but saw your explanation... thanks.

Traci said...

I want a nice herb container on my new front porch.... soon hopefully!

Hugs my friend!
Traci

karly said...

I can't grow a weed... no, wait, I can. :) Simply beautiful pictures. Your Dublin pic is so calming. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie said...

Nice pictures! Very beautiful.

Patois42 said...

I love your Dublin picture. Quite apt for you. And if I had to rely on my own herb garden for seasonings, we'd be using dirt as a seasoning. Bravo to you.

Qtpies7 said...

I love the Angel statue.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture! Love the whole fog/misty atmosphere.

letha said...

I love the first one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love herb container gardens :-)

Aldon Hynes said...

I love urns and statues like these.

dawnae said...

What peaceful lovely photos! Thanks so much for stopping by my ww! Have a great WW.

Monkey Kisses said...

wow.. that is really pretty

Sandee said...

Both are great shots. I really like your herb container though. Looks like it is doing very well too. Happy WW. :)

Military Mommy said...

That angel looks so peaceful. :)

Rayne said...

This is so beautiful. I would love to see them in real life.

Linda said...

I love the angel statue. That is beautiful.

PA said...

Lovin the angel statue.

Unknown said...

Both are gorgeous pictures! The first one is my fave. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for visiting me!!

Mz Jackson said...

How beautiful! Is that mint growing in the bottom bucket?

Tina Ann Forkner said...

Wow. So lovely. Since I'm a writer, these pics make me want to go write! In fact, I better get to it.

Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful picture. Serenity. That's what I think of when I look at them.

MammaMayMiller said...

Beautiful and so atmospheric!! I love pots overflowing with foliage, flowers and fragrance...

impwork said...

Really like the first photograph.

joshua said...

Fascinating blog and, most important, your thoughts with good photos. Hey, so nice to have found this blog of yours, so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

MommaBoo said...

I have "Ava Maria" in my mind now....

BEAUTIFUL photos! I'd love to stoll amongst these beautiful and protective angels.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW and blessings for a nice week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. An ethereal quality to the first shot and that angel is eXquisite! Pretty herb urn as well. I've just returned from a few nights away and read your comments at my blog -- how sweet our children share a nickname! I eXpect it's but one of many things we have in common, considering I share your love of angels. ;-)

Rebecca said...

Wow, I really like those!

Linda said...

That's quite the overflowing herb container you have there! I love the first picture, too, looks like a great garden!

Sherry said...

Both just lovely.

Clockworkchris said...

You have quite the following. I was very impressed with your pictures. I love angels. They are one of my favorite things to think about. I often wonder if they are jealous of humans. Your site is very nice as well. Thanks for the visit. This group for WW is awesome.

Prudence said...

Lovely.

Love your blog!

Becca said...

The Dublin photo is so striking with the mist and the purple shades. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely!

palmtreefanatic said...

beautiful pictures and lovely blog! happy WW! thanks for stopping by...

Special K ~Toni said...

How nice! Thanks for visiting my WW!

Hopeful Spirit said...

I just got finished with my "Eight Things About Me." Sorry I was so slow . . . it has been a crazy week! Here's the link: http://recoveringlutherans.blogspot.com/2007/05/thursday-thirteen-9-eight-thirteen.html

Thanks for thinking of me! :-)

Stacey said...

First photo--looks exactly like my 'courtyard'....only 5000 times bigger and better, lol. Happy WW

Scribbit said...

I'd love to have a set of urn-planters like that for my garden, how beautiful!

Dorothy said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love the cemetery picture. Now that's a peaceful place.

Glass Half Full said...

Fresh herbs -- yummy!

And Dublin -- what a neat trip to take!

Courtney said...

Wow, that's neat. Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

The Plaid Sheep said...

The Dublin photo is nice, ethereal.

MommyMommy said...

beautiful urn!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

The answer to this week's WW is up. Go see if your one of the winners!