Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wishing You A Happy Memorial Weekend~


Dear Friends,

Wishing you a Happy Safe Memorial Weekend.

11 Gracious friends said:

Alycia said...

Wishing you a safe and pleasant Memroial Day Weekend as well.

Alycia

Denise said...

I pray that you also have a safe, and happy memorial day weekend my sweet friend.

Twisted Cinderella said...

have a wonderful weekend!

Akelamalu said...

The same to you. x

Anonymous said...

My eXuberant best wishes for a lovely Memorial weekend as well.

groovyoldlady said...

Back at ya! We're s'posed to get thunderstorms tomorrow. They're rare here, so I'll be lovin' it!

Debbie said...

Thanks, and you and your family as well!

Debbie said...

BTW, did you get my email?

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Friends ,

You are all so special to me. Enjoy your weekends.

Debbie I will head there now and to your blog.

Hugs,

Angel ( D.)

Believer said...

Happy Memorial Monday! :)

Heavenly Voice
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

eph2810 said...

I hope you and your family had a great one. Can't believe the long weekend is almost over *sigh*...

Grilling some hot-dogs tonight :)