Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dooney & Bourke Bag Contest Oh My!~


Dear Friends,

Visiting my lovely friends Iris and Debbie,( yes I am suppose to be outside relaxing on the patio ....LOL I am going in a minute...) I found out about a lovely contest sponsored by Pinks and Blues Girls.
They are giving away aDooney & Bourke Splash Denim Bucket Handbag in summer white with a white leather strap. Retail value: $135! They are also including Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum purse spray from Victoria’s Secret. Retail value: $29!

So I entered of course! I love Angel perfume and beautiful handbags !...LOL and you can too go on over.

Hugs,

Angel Mama ():)

7 Gracious friends said:

pinks & blues girls said...

So glad you stopped by our blog and entered the contest! Thanks so much and good luck!

have a great weekend!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Terri @ In His Hands said...

Cute bag!

Denise said...

I love that purse.

Mimi Lenox said...

Many bloggers, including WW participants, will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your Wordless Wednesday platforms on this day to participate. You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com

Thanks and peace!
Mimi

Rosemarie said...

Wow! Thanks for the info.

Did you check out the Cheeky jewelry contest at my mommy blog, Growing with Julia?

I created my globe for peace already. I'll write a post on peace and add my globe to Heavenly Voice on June 6.

Blessings,
Rosemarie
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

eph2810 said...

I am telling ya - my chances are getting slimmer by the minute *sigh*. I would be thrilled if one of my online friends would win it though.

Akelamalu said...

Good luck with the contest Angel.