Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast May 2007

>
Dear Friends ,

My friend Amy talked me into joining Friday Feast . This is my first one so here goes:

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

The sound of the waves at the Ocean or beach is so peaceful to me. We love spending family vacations at the beach.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

I love lots of different cheese but especially fresh shaved parmesan. I make a cheese cake appetizer with it and cheese crisps.

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

No , I love going out running the track or biking. And I have kids...LOL

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Last week! I forgot to return library books, a day ..sigh LOL

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice __the beautiful sky__________ when _I get up____________.


Thanks for joining me. For others go here


Friday's Feast Participants
1. Kara
2. Prudence
3. Tonsofsons
4. Becky
5. And Miles To Go...
6. Gattina
7. Karen
8. julie
9. mitchypoo
10. Carrie
11. Michelle
12. Stacey
13. Shari
14. Chris
15. Lisa Knight
16. Beccagirl
17. Karin
18. Christine
19. connie
20. clockworkchris
21. Friday\'s Child
22. sassy mom
23. Mau
24. Alice Teh
25. Twisted Cinderella

Friday's Feast Home

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.




Love,

Angel Mama ():)

29 Gracious friends said:

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
I love cheese also. I can't remember the last time I ever slept in either. You did a great job. Welcome aboard.

Kara said...

Great feast! I'm always forgetting library stuff. I owe 50cents for late movies right now :P Thanks for visiting mine!

Annie said...

What a great feast!
I'd love your soup recipe.

annie
My Life as Annie!

Believer said...

http://www.growingwithjulia.blogspot.com/

My mommy blog! Come and read my adventures of potty training yesterday and my great inspirational post, "Please God, Bless the Mess!"

Thanks for inquiring about Julia's pre-school registration. I handed everything in Tuesday. Now for the potty training for school in Sept. Keep me in your prayers. I'm exhausted from only one day. You'll read all about the Poo-Poo and Pee-Pee on GWJ.

Blessings...

PS Today's post is a joke and yesterday I posted a shameless plea for a vote!

Heavenly Voice
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Believer said...

"The sound of the waves at the Ocean or beach is so peaceful to me. We love spending family vacations at the beach."

Being from the Northeast and now living in the Southwest I tend to miss what I don't have.

Heavenly Voice
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Let the world crumble around me but don't take away my cheese! :-)

Great feast!

Becky said...

This was my first one also..how cool.

ahh I sooo miss the beach..

Thanks for visiting.'

Happy Friday..

Anonymous said...

WOw--what a great feast!!

Gattina said...

Ocean waves what a dream !

Karen & Rick said...

Great feast! Our family loves to go to the beach as well.

Thanks for visiting,

Akelamalu said...

Put me down the for appetizer and soup please. :)

Julie said...

Welcome to Friday Feast:).I too love the ocean sounds. Very peaceful. Thanks for the visit. Happy Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

What a great feast. So glad you decided to play along. I love the ocean sounds, too. I grew up in Va Beach and when I go home, I get a hotel on the oceanfront just for the sound! :o)

Michelle said...

I love listening to the ocean. It is incredibly peaceful. Enjoyed your feast!

Stacey said...

Very positive post--ooohhh that reminds me I have two library books due back like yesterday times five!

Anonymous said...

Hah, I never forget library things because I'm too OC when it comes to the penalty. ^_^

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Cheesecake & cheese crisps? Can you email me a portion? ;-)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yummy feast! You did great!

Anonymous said...

I love your appetizer! Thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

Great feast!
Those are my favorite things, the ocean, cheescake, and beautiful skies in the morning.
And I also forgot to return library books.
We seem to have alot in common.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast. It is really fun to be a part of such a nice group of people.

Great feast. Hope to see you next week.

Take care,
Connie

Clockworkchris said...

We do agree on ocean waves-also love babies cooing. I like your soup and salad. I am a morning person. I have linked you up to my blog.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your appetizer is very similar to mine. Yes indeed, the sound of the waves of the ocean is really peaceful.
Thanks for the visit.

FlipFlop Mom said...

Happy Friday to you!!! AMEN on the track!! I love the track!!!! I find it to be so peaceful and quiet.. Ü

SASSY MOM said...

Welcome to FF!

Great feast! Have a great weekend!

Alice said...

Welcome to FF! You served a great feast! Yummy, yummy...

It's so nice to see that we served the same appetizer. LOL.

I absolutely love cheese cake! Mmmm... *drools* I love your dessert too. Happy weekend!

Denise said...

I enjoyed reading this.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wonderful feast! I am always forgetting library stuff too.

eph2810 said...

Ah, yes the Ocean - the best place on earth. You know, I think I will ask the Lord if I could have a room with a view to an Ocean...do you think there is a Ocean in Heaven - I sure hope so.
I used to play Friday Feast, but since hosting Thankful Thursday, I don't have the time to visit on Fridays other blogs :)

Be blessed today and always.