Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weekend Savings Housekeeping and GardeningOn Angel Mama's Cloud Nine


Dear Friends,

Well it is a wonderful day in the neighborhood .... that song has been stuck in my head for days. LOL I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I have been up since 5:00 and went for a wonderful walk around our sweet neighborhood, enjoying the birds and gardens. I will be continuing to work on our garden and yard. I do promise pictures soon so sorry. We have the fountains out, and the benches, have finished the one we were making and now planting. I am working on a sweet secret garden with a sunflower playhouse and a Mrs bean stalk , with a few trees in our far back. Oh happy days ...we had so much to clear up from the remains of the old garden from past residents that well lets just say was hodge podge. I did help Sir Nick with all the herbs he has been growing and have all our tomatoes in.
Today I came in and had some baking to do for our weekend treats. When I am done I will hang all the sheets and comforters I washed out on the line, finish working outside, go to the library, cut everyones hair and rest..LOL
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget bargain shopping. My deals of the week last week were 14 of " Angela Mia" 6lb cans 2.00 each and expiration of 11/2008. I will use these for my marinara sauce, chili, homemade hot Italian soup etc especially this fall. A designer comforter set with shams , 400 count thread sheets brand new originally from Bed Bath and Beyond at Big Lots for 35.00. Oh and lovely Chambord preserves from France for 1.00 expiration 11/2008 so you can imagine how many I bought..LOL
Oh my and how can I forget my major deal of the week 2 pair of brand new resort sandals , one in choral and the other olive leather . They are leather, wedged with beautiful flowers muted on the side regular 75.00 for 5.00 each. Any of you who are regulars will know yes I was dancing with this find from my" La Frugal Chic Boutique". My husband reminded me about these when I talked about my deals of the week.LOL

Well friends have a lovely day.

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

3 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

Great deals, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great deals! I love to use TJ Max around here for really unusual sauces, marinades and such for really cheap prices!

Please put up some pics soon! You've seen me and Traci, now it's time for us to see you! .....She's leaving at the end of this week by the way......

Denita

groovyoldlady said...

I got a bargain on some homeschool curriculum and the first box arrived here Thursday EMPTY!!! Sigh.