Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Angel Mama's Prayer Room for Heather ~ Storming the Gates of Heaven

Update ():) Per Laura 7:45 Pm Florida Time May 3,2007
Heather came out of surgery about 30 minutes ago. The tumor was the length of a dollar bill and pretty deep. There were no problems with bleeding, and she’s moving her arms and legs. She’s currently in recovery and not not off anesthesia yet. As soon as she is, they’ll put her in the ICU and then she’ll be there for about 24 hours. They’re not sure what her speech is like yet - Mark and her mom are waiting for her to wake up and then they’ll know more.

More updates as Mark and her mother have time.



Dear Friends,

As you all know tomorrow is Heather's surgery, so please join us we are Storming the gates of Heaven. Let the prayer and praise continue. I will be praying with you all day of course but at my official time I will be over at the church with our prayer warriors.

Thank you Kelli for setting up the prayer chain.





7 Gracious friends said:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

I just think it is sooooo incredible how though we are all "strangers," we have met and are living together in the body of Christ.

How great of you to get together with others to pray. I did my hour here alone tonight, crying and praying through the tears... I am sure I will still be crying and praying tomorrow too. I just can't wait for the updates and to hear everything went well!!!

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel, I join you in prayer for dear Heather. Thank you for sharing this and also the music video. Please feel these ***hugs*** right now just for you. God bless you always, your friend, Bonnie

Akelamalu said...

I will hold Heather in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and give you a big hello!!! Hope you have a wonderful day Sister!!

d.ann

Denise said...

Covering Heather in my prayers.

Believer said...

God's peace and comfort surround Heather and her family. Nothing, nothing, nothing can separate us from the love of God. He's still Jesus!

Akelamalu said...

Still praying for Heather.