Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday~ May 2,2007





Dear Friends,
Happy WW!

Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. anyhow
2. Growing with Julia
3. amy
4. Crystal@ God is in Control...NOT ME!
5. Alison
6. jams o donnell
7. Mom on Coffee
8. Beckie
9. Our Happy Happenings
10. The Twinkies
11. And Miles To Go....
12. Write From Karen
13. L.L. Barkat
14. Val
15. Denise Patrick
16. Char
17. Kellyology
18. mar
19. Lynne
20. NspiredByFaith
21. Starrlight
22. Maine Mom
23. Natural News - The boy and his dog
24. Green Eyed Girl
25. Comedy Plus
26. Mrs. X
27. Liz (Looney Mom)
28. Biker Betty
29. Bonnie @ Grandparents Corner
30. KC

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

53 Gracious friends said:

Deedra said...

Beautiful photos! Absolutely Beautiful!

Hopeful Spirit said...

Oh, I want to go to the beach. Right now. But I'm land-locked. Harumph!!

Those photos are stunning.

Happy WW!

One Messed Up Chick said...

those pictures are great :)

Denise said...

How very lovely and peaceful my friend.

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel these are such peaceful pictures and make it even more special with the music you add to your blog. Hope you are having a special week. Hugs, Bonnie

elasticwaistbandlady said...

You know what I like about these pictures? The portrayal of rocks taking the brunt of forceful waves and rushing water, yet they're still there, standing strong.

Happy WW!

Thank you for not being horrified at my irreverent WW.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Beautiful set of coastal photos.

Believer said...

It's always peaceful here...music and pics. Come by to visit my mommy blog Growing with Julia.

Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Im so ready for a trip. Thanks for posting



There is still time to join the blogging scavenger hunt over at AMys Random thoughts which started today. WE have over 80 people playing, interesting prizes and we would love to have you..Wouldnt take long to catch up either.

Crystal said...

Oh man.....I really need a holiday!
Beautiful pictures!
Blessings

AnnaLiza said...

ahhh the beach, i loooove the beach. my WW is taken at Doheny State Beach here in CA.

Alison said...

Such beautiful photos, I'm jealous!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want to pack my bags and get away from it all for a while.

jams o donnell said...

Beautiful. I want to be there!

Akelamalu said...

Fabulous photos!

Irene said...

I can almost feel the wind and the sea in my face!Happy WW.

Heather said...

I wish I could be there now! Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

WOW! Sooooo gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOW, Angel, those pictures are fabulous! Nicely done. Thanks for visiting My Photo Blog.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and peaceful. Oh to be there right now!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful and so peaceful. I wish I was there relaxing. But, I felt myself relax just a little by looking at the pictures and listening to the music. Thanks for sharing.

Homekeeper Mom said...

Those are beautiful!!

~Candi (homekeeper at heart)

Stacie said...

Very beautiful.

Dirkey said...

I want to go, wonderful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love paradise pictures!

L.L. Barkat said...

Looks like Combe Martin. Where were the pics taken?

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thanks everyone. I love the beach ..these were taken and Irish Beach and one in Glass Beach in Northern California.

Angel Mama ():)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Denise Patrick said...

Lovely. I love rocky coastlines.

Thanks for visiting my WW.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for visiting me today.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kellyology said...

I'd sure love to be in those pictures! Looks like an awesome spot to relax.

Terri said...

Build me a house right there.. I'm ready to move in! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WW.

Anonymous said...

How BEAUTIFUL!

MaR said...

Yes, how beautiful!!
happy ww :)

Lynne said...

These are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love the beach and the sound of waves! I just returned home from a beach trip last week and I already miss the ocean! I found your site through Kelli's prayer list. Many blessings to you!

Tracy Hurst

Cinnamon Girl said...

That is lovely! Reminds me of Oregon.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Amazing!

Unknown said...

I can smell the salty air :-) Beautiful.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Baba said...

Wow... How relaxing and serene are these pictures. Thanks for sharing and viewing my blog today. Baba

Janae said...

I love the beach! The photos are wonderful!

Sandee said...

Gosh, now I want to go to the beach. I should since it's only 1.5 hours away. Great idea. Happy WW ♥

Anonymous said...

Lovely piX! Thank you for leaving a comment at my blog (ineXplicable). I am eXcited to eXplore yours...

Looney Mom™ said...

I would love to be there right now. Just beautiful.

Debbie said...

Very beautiful. I still don't understand (and don't want to) how someone can deny the majesty of our Holy God that created all of these things for us to enjoy!
Again, just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so peaceful!

Biker Betty said...

Beautiful photos. When I lived in N. California I used to have views like that. Silly me decided to join the Air Force and see the world, lol. Thanks for the visit and have a great Wednesday/Thursday.

Grandparents Corner said...

I would love to be able to sit there and enjoy this. What a place to spend time in prayer. Forgive my lateness, I've been away from home to help a friend for two days. Hugs and blessings, Bonnie

KC said...

Those are Absolutely Beautiful!

HsKubes said...

Very beautiful!
Thank you for sharing these.
Thank you for stopping by my WW.

Enjoy your week ~
Christina

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

The answer to WW : Guess-It is up. Go on down and see if you hit the jackpot this week.