Saturday, May 19, 2007

Angel Mama Soothing Boo boos with Nexcare.



Dear Friends,

5 minutes for mom
and Nexcare are having a contest . If you win you get 45 boxes of boo boo fixers as I call them or bandages. I don't know about you but this would be great for my first aid kit.What a lovely contest .

I found this so we can all be happy.Even if you don't win you can get a coupon for .55 cents of here.

Go check it out.

Love,

Angel Mama ( Professional boo boo fixer ...LOL)

3 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

Thanks for letting us know about this sweety.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I received my jewelry yesterday. It is so pretty. I had to show it off to my family as soon as it arrived, even though I was just wearing my sloppy weekend wear. :o)

Thanks so much. You have a wonderful gift and a wonderful blog!

groovyoldlady said...

The bandaids are MINE. Bwa-hah-ha-ha!