Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Tribute to old Fashion Girls

Dear Friends,

I found this lovely gracious video . I love it and thought I would share. It is wonderful. Enjoy!~
My husband calls me his old fashioned Angel girl.
I have a black and white polka dotted dress with black sweater that is my darling husbands favorite . I wear it with my pink pearls of course...lol . Thought I would share I love dressing up it cheers me up.
I know so many of you gracious ladies are Queens of your castles and old fashioned also. Enjoy your wonderful families, blessings and weekend.

This is a description by the lovely person who made this video:

A mix of some of my favorite period drama characters (old fashioned girls) set to the main titles of Dear Frankie. No way could I fit them all, so many good characters out there, but here are a few of the best.

I do not claim any of the elements of this video (music, characters..etc..) to be mine. I merely put them together and hope you'll enjoy!

Movies that I took the pictures from;
(In order of appearance)
Pride and Prejudice (1995)
Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea
The Importance of Being Ernest
Emma (1996)
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre (1983 Timothy Dalton/Zelah Clarke)
Lorna Doone
Wives and Daughters
North and South (2004)
And one picture from my Digital of my best friends and me at an old fashioned picnic. You won't find that one on a screen-cap site, I'm afraid. ;)



Love,

Angel Mama ():)









0 Gracious friends said: