Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday~ April 17,2007



Dear Fellow Queens of the Castles,

Well here it is Tuesday and I have been working the weekend on organizing the office/ studio as a complete over haul..LOL I have every kind of organizer you could think of and have had but now need to organize all the paper work , art supplies etc. I have some real neat magazine holders , file folders , wicker baskets, apocathary jars filled with all kinds of goodies. So that is what I will be tackling and framing a chalk board in an antique frame . I have pictures that I have been wanting to put up in the corners of my home and will start as soon as all these little projects everywhere get done... SO for now I am off to clean the palace ...Hope you all have a great day , enjoy your families and get your projects done.







Angel Mama ():)

11 Gracious friends said:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Good luck with that!

Atasha said...

My Tackles this Tuesday is "not to do any housework" we'll see how that goes. Good Luck with all the organizing. You're making me feel lazy :-(

palmtreefanatic said...

wow! a big job ahead of you but a great tackle!
have a great week!

Akelamalu said...

You're a busy lady!

What's the music on your blog honey it's lovely?

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Good luck with your BIG tackle!!!

Marcia Francois said...

Gee, that's a lot of work.

Thanks for visiting me too!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Good job! I bet you'll feel so much better when it's all done!

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel Momma, you give me inspiration the way you express yourself with grace. *Hugs*

Can I ask you to drop by today to read my blog post. I'm hoping we can link together a virtual prayer circle. What are your thoughts after reading my post today?

Hugs & Prayers,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Oh, that soundet like a fun tackle even though it takes a lof of time! But the end result! Oh la la that will make you very pleased :-)

groovyoldlady said...

I am tackling getting ready for a 180 mile bike ride for the American Lung Association. I have 59 days to prepare.

Ready, set, GO!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the pictures!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :-)