Monday, April 16, 2007

Prayers For Virginia Tech and Community


Dear Friends,

Per Kathy:

Thank you! Your blog always speaks to my heart.

May I ask for prayer on behalf of my community? We are in the midst of the Virginia Tech tragedy with friends and church members who work at the university. Such a horrible thing to happen.

Thank you
Kathy

Dear Kathy,

Thanks for being such a good friend, and Sister in Christ . I put your request in the prayer room, my prayer chain and my devotional group already had one started. I am very sorry for what has happened in your community and will keep you all , the families and victims involved in my prayers.

In his endless love,

Angel

3 Gracious friends said:

Akelamalu said...

Such a terrible tragedy.

Everyone concerned is in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending out Reiki Blessings and Light to Virginia.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you so much Akelamalu for your prayers and thoughts.

Many blessings to you,

Angel

Portrait of Peter said...

May the prayers and thoughts from all in the world be a light that shines in comfort to all those bereaved, injured and troubled in Virginia.

Blessings always.