Thursday, April 5, 2007

Please Watch ~ 99 Ballons

Dear Friends,

I came home from some errands this afternoon and was greeted with this link:

http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

I can't even imagine facing this pain. There was not a dry eye in our home today or that of any of the friends I sent this to. Please watch!

I figured on Thankful Thursday what an appropriate post to add to the one I already did. So go hear about Eliot.

In his endless love,


Angel Mama ():)

6 Gracious friends said:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by. I watched the video and it was something else the way Eliott life touched his family and the people that his short 99 days here on earth. Thanks for posting that.
Come back again.
Sandy

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Sandy,
Thanks for stopping in for a visit and I will stop back by your blog soon. The Elliot story is amazing , thanks for watching.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful video, thanks for sharing it.

Love, Vivian

Akelamalu said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such nice comments.
I watched the video and was moved to tears. It was a priviledge to meet Eliot. Life, no matter how short or difficult, is so precious, I know from our experience with our grandchildren.
Thank you for sharing this. I hope you don't mind but I will use the link on my blog so that others can meet Eliot, such a special little boy.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Akelamalu,

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit and watching Eliot and his life. It is so beautiful , and we were moved to tears also. My boys loved the pictures of your Irish castle so we will be back. Thank you also for putting about Eliot's life on your blog for others to see.

In his endless love,
Angel

Akelamalu said...

You are welcome to come back any time. Have you seen my post about my trip in a submarine - your boys would probably like that. It's the one entitled Water.
I have put your blog on my list of daily visits so you can expect to see more of me. Bye for now.