Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter



Dear Friends,


Happy Easter ! Praise be to God .

In his Endless Love,


Angel Mama ():)

2 Gracious friends said:

Grandparents Corner said...

Hello Angel, thank you for coming by my blog earlier today. I'm sorry I didn't have the post about my dear daughter's life up at that time. I didn't get it up until late Saturday. In fact, I accidently published a draft of it earlier when I had a migraine and parts of it were goo goo gabber or something which didn't make sense, so I waited until I felt better to finish it. Please let anyone know to stop by, as she was such a loving daughter.

I'd love to link with you. I'm still trying to figure out how to install my blogroll. I have one, but haven't figured out how to place it on my blog. I'll do that on Monday, but yes, would LOVE to link to you. You're such a dear.

I pray your family has a beautiful Easter Resurrection Sunday.

In His Love!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Grandma of Grandparents Corner,
Happy Easter to you too. Thank you for your visits and kind words.
My you be blessed this Easter and always.

In his endless love,

Angel