Sunday, April 29, 2007

Off to The Post Office ~





Dear Friends,


Well this weekend was a busy one of course...LOL but I did get rid of the weeds, and my headache what a bonus ! We planted flowers , did our usual family activities and I got these daily parcels ready for the post.

My angel doll that was donated for Heather's fund raiser is being sent off, as well as some jewelry, a quilt square for a family quilt gift and some cute cards.
Some of you have asked about our home , pictures, my art work , dolls etc. Here is a peek into our lives :
The doll is called Angel Prayers . She has a purple embroidered heart and is a collectible.
Her picture is in front of one of the corners of my home. Our family collects different stain glass pieces ,as well as we are learning how to make our own.

I have a couple of beautiful fountains and garden benches but our family is working on a tile concrete garden bench and birdbath. It is turning out lovely. I love having a beautiful area to sit outside in the summer. So I am going to sit out there tomorrow and catch up on some reading.

I am getting together some recipes you all have requested as well as some great ones we have tried lately and will post those this week.

I have enjoyed getting to know you all and will be posting more corners of my home and life as time permits this week. I will also tell you about my friend the scanner lady and humorous daily life per request from Candi, pictures of my home per Miss Denita, recipes per Miss Mary, studio pictures per a couple of you and my life. Um hey where did you go? LOL

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend with your families.

Love,


Angel Mama ():)

4 Gracious friends said:

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel, your fountains and outside sounds peaceful and lovely. I love the doll too, it's so sweet of you to do that for Heather's fundraisers. I'd love simple chicken in crockpot recipes if you have any that wouldn't involve onions (hubby hates onions), only when you have time.

Love & hugs to you,
Bonnie

Denise said...

I look forward to everything you post my friend, love you.

Homekeeper Mom said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon!! I am so sorry that you don't feel well. I can't wait for the scanner lady story.....it gets funnier every time! :) I can't wait for recipes too; yours are wonderful. Have a blessed day!

Love,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

groovyoldlady said...

Ooo. I can't wait to see the pics. I've got some nice areas in my yard that need dressing up.