Monday, April 30, 2007

National Prayer Day ~ Please Pray for Heather

Dear Friends,

Thursday is National Prayer Day .

As you all know Heather from especially Heather has needed all our prayers for her tumor and treatment at Mayo Clinic. She is scheduled for surgery Thursday April 3 rd, and Kelli from living in grace is starting a prayer chain for her. Would you please join us in praying for Heather, her surgery and family .

Matthew 18:20

" For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them."


In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

4 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I have been in much prayer for Heather, and her family, and I will keep on praying.

Believer said...

Thanks! I have committed to pray, post, and spread the need for Heather's situation.

Blessings...

"Pearls of wisdome...a heavenly voice."
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ill be praying as well!


Amys Random THoughts is having a blogging scavenger hunt starting Tuesday morning. Still time to sign up. We would love to see you there!

Akelamalu said...

Reiki light being sent to Heather as I type.