Friday, April 13, 2007

Fundraiser for Heather~ Internet Rally of Support

Dear Friends,







Boo Mama has put together a fund raiser for Heather on April 18,2007( for information about Heather look at the post below and click to her site).

Please pray for Heather, Mark and their children. For information about the fund raiser please click the button in this post or my side bar.


In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

5 Gracious friends said:

Dawn ;) said...

Thx for stopping by my blog. I'll be praying for Heather and her family. Have a blessed weekend.

Military Mommy said...

Thanks for the note on my blog. Your blog is so sweet, I enjoyed my visit.

Love, Michelle

groovyoldlady said...

Thanks for hopping over to my blog too. We're all praying for Heather and her family!

Akelamalu said...

I will keep Heather in my prayers.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Friends,
Thank you all for your kind words visits and prayers for Heather.

Dawn,
Thanks for stopping in and you have a wonderful weekend to.

Michelle,
Thanks for the visit and I will be back for a visit soon.

Groovyoldlady,
Thanks we will all up lift Heather together as SIC.

Akelamlu,
You are such an inspiration! Thanks for the prayers. I love to visit your site and could spend all day there my friend.

Love,
Angel