Thursday, April 12, 2007

Faith~ Calling All Prayer Warriors~ Pray for Heather


Dear Friends,

Prayer Request for Heather and Family


As most of you have already heard sweet blogger Heather from Especially Heather has been diagnosed with a glioma, which is a tumor of the central nervous system . She will be going to the mayo clinic for treatment and needs prayers.
She has an update on her site and can explain her situation, prayer request and treatment better then me . Please click here to see her story and update.
Heather is such a sweet , inspiring and faith filled woman. Please join me in uplifting Heather in prayer to our Lord.


In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

5 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

Angel (Lady D.)

I will pray for your friend. Have missed ya will give call on Sat.

Kisses,

Sharon

Grandparents Corner said...

Angel, thank you so much for letting me know of this prayer need for Heather. I will stop by and let her know of my prayers for her, Emma, and her family.

I'm so thankful we can get to know each other. God sends people into our lives for a reason.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Traci said...

Prayers going up!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you all for your prayers and emails with questions. Boo Mama is doing a fund raiser and the information is posted as well as a button to the site.

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)

Blogger profile name said...

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog! I wanted to tell you that it's not too late to do a Moments in Motherhood. Someone posted one today.