Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ancient Words In other Words Tuesday~ April 10,2007



"Ancient Words, ever true
Changing me and changing you
We have come with open hearts
O let the ancient words impart."
~ Lynn DeShazo ~



Dear Friends,

Then journey of my life as a Christian has been such a blessing . Knowing the Lords words are the same today as thousands of years ago, guiding those of us who seek refuge in him, is so reassuring . When I read what Paul says in Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I realize that putting the Lord center of our lives, through prayer and devotions I am letting the Lord and his gift of the Holy Spirit guide our family. Reading the bible, prayer, daily devotions, sharing with fellow Christians and my family preserves my faith and devotion to the Lord. The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psa. 12:6-7).
Through every hardship, or victory in our lives God will always gain the glory out of every situation he brings us through.
We try to teach our children to keep their eyes on the Lord and not the problem, to give grace, be in the word and put the Lord center of their lives.

Proverbs
4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.

Jesus said this…



Luke
6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Praise be to God and his words to guide and soothe our soul. From everlasting to everlasting.

May your day be blessed in the Lord our God today.

I thank Loni from for hosting this event.


In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)



10 Gracious friends said:

Tracey, in MI said...

thnx for participating! Full of scripture and wisdom- gald you're here!

Anonymous said...

So glad to have you share with us. Thanks for participating with CWO and do come again! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Through every hardship, or victory in our lives God will always gain the glory out of every situation he brings us through."

I so needed to hear that today. Thank you!

Kathy

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I loved your comments today. They are priceless. I value my devotion time and prayer time alone with Him, it does make a difference in how I handle my day.

Thank you for sharing.

Christine said...

Words can do so much! I love the scriptures you used. Thanks for visiting at my place too. Blessings!

Delete said...

I love what you said about how if we put "the Lord center of our lives, through prayer and devotions then we are letting Him and his gift of the Holy Spirit guide our family." Your words are so eloquently spoken.

Denise said...

I loved your post, thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

It is a wonderful gift to give our children - a love of the word.
You said it all so beautifully and with great wisdom.

eph2810 said...

His Word is my comfort and my strength. Actually Philippians 4:13 is my 'life-verse'. I cling to it every single day :)