Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In The Mail~ Pure Inspiration for Creativity and Decorating


Dear Friends,

One of the lovely gifts I have received is a subscription to one of my favorite magazines. Home Companion by Mary E. There is so much creativity especially if you like peeking in other artist studios ( ~smiling~) , cute home decorating, and this month for artists like me paper~ Oh so lovely. Do go to the library and see if they have a copy or the dollar stores are cheaper when they have them or indulge and get your own subscription.

Just had to share a peek in my mail box. Until the next time the postman delivers I wish you many good blessings in the mail. If you are reading my blog send me a email and I will send a lovely to you so you've got mail too.....LOL

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():) (D.)

0 Gracious friends said: