Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tea Time~


Dear Friends,

"Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality." Romans 12:13

I love having a wonderful cup of tea while I chat with you. It is so wonderful to get a glimpse into each others lives. Everyone needs cheering up, cheering on , support and love. Please join me with your favorite cup of tea while you browse my site. One of my very favorites is jasmine . So a pot of virtual tea will always be brewing here . Pull up a chair by the fireplace and enjoy. I have a very Dear friend Doris though we are far apart in miles this tea room is dedicated to her. We enjoy our chats and our cup of tea every once in awhile. In order to enjoy our teas , get the best variety and full flavor while saving money we buy all of our teas in bulk.
I have collected tea cups and vintage tea pots for years and love drinking from them and having Victorian teas. It's the small touches that make your house a home ,and my tea cups are a part of mine. I have included some recipes for you and hope your family and friends enjoy as much as mine do.





In his endless love,
Angel

6 Gracious friends said:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing in our tea party! :)

Homekeeper Mom said...

Your blog is beautiful angel!! ;) I will post more later. Just wanted to send you a note that I love you too, and very much appreciate your friendship also!

~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Mimi misses everyone that was too come but knows it was better for everyone to be safe during the storm. Yes, Nicholas, spring is coming and we will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it... it is like having tea with you. I didn't know you collect teacups. LOL, something else we have in common... I do too. I love your blog. I bookmarked it and I'm already looking forward to more. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your teapart and your life. It means much to me. I love you, dear Sister.

Hugs,
Doris

Earthmuffin said...

Hey hon, I found you!!! Love the site, it is beautiful. Give Nicholas a hug for me. My Nick is green with envy because you guys had snow. Our snow last about 2 hours then turned to rain. Take care and keep in touch.

~Shirley

Unknown said...

please let me know if my comment got to you.

Suzen