Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Wonderful Honor ~ The Fruit of the Spirit Award


Dear Friends ,

I am so humbled and honored Trish over at An Ordinary Life Artist sent me notice that someone nominated me as a blogger who displayed the fruits of the Spirit in my writings. This means so much to me. Thank you to the person who nominated me. I really appreciate what she and her committee based their award on:

In his letter to the Galatians, Paul wrote about the fruit of the Spirit ~ love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). The Fruit of the Spirit graphic was developed in an effort to recognize bloggers whose writings and postings in the blogosphere give us a glimpse of this fruit in their lives.*** (an excerpt from Trish's site.)


I am so humbled and honored to read about the love for the Lord that so many of you have in your lives. I enjoy reading , praying with you and gleaning from some of the wonderful testimonies of faith you have written of. I have enjoyed getting to know your families and peeking into your lives. Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit me, your comments mean so much. Please feel free to contact me if you need me or prayers.I have seen prayer warriors, laughter through tears and faith as God works in all our lives.. It is so wonderful to encourage, motivate, lead and assist others to Christ.We as believers never know how the Lord might use our trials , the way we handle them or ourselves, or our testimonies to lead others to the Lord. He is so wonderful loving and caring his love is everlasting .



I give all the Glory to the Lord for all that is in my life and what I do. I hope this blog has blessed you and if it has it is from Lord who is the center of my life.

John 13:15 says , " I have set an example that you should do as I have done for you."

Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the Lord is a strong tower:the righteous run to it and are safe."

Philippians's 4:13" I can do all through Christ who strengthened me." This verse is our family favorite and life verse.


Thank you again . May the Lord bless you today and always.





Thank you for your sweet comments they mean a lot Deidre, Debbie, Amber, Angie, ChupieandJ'smama, Rosemarie, Denise

Would you like to comment?

7 Gracious friends said:

Deidre said...

Congratulations! What an honor and special reward.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours and I loved your Thankful Thursday.

Have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

You are well deserving, Angel. Such a blessing, you are.
Have a wonderful weekend and much love to you!

Amber said...

you have received another deserving award! Congratulations! I also wanto to thank you again for the Reflection Award, I posted it and it was a joy to give it to others, THANK YOU!

God Bless,
Amber

Aunt Angie said...

What an honor...and you deserve it! I have loved reading from your blog! Congratulations!
Be blessed to day!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Congratulations on your award! You truly deserve it. Your blog is an uplifting place to be and it is just laced with love for our Lord.

Believer said...

Congratulations! May the Lord continue to enlarge your territory.

Heavenly Voice

Denise said...

You are very well deserving of this, and so many other awards my friend. I love you.