Friday, July 6, 2007

Announcement All Women Blog Carnival Here Monday




Dear Friends,
All Women Blogging Carnival Here Monday 7/9/07

I am hosting the 5th edition of the new All Women Blogging Carnival. The carnival last week at Imaginif had a great response, with lots of great women blogs to visit. A special thank you to all the ladies that joined in last week, and helped spread the word.

Joining in is easy, make a post on your blog or pick your favorite from the past week to submit for the carnival. To submit you post, visit the weekly host, which will be here at Angel Mama's this Monday July 9, 2007. I will have Mr. Linky up by Sunday night. I hope some of the lovely ladies who visit here will take part as you all have such wonderful blogs.


So grab a chair around the table , have a cup of nice cold lemonade, sweet tea or a chai frappe ( I even have a recipe on here for you ) , sign up and enjoy.




16 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I will be here sweet one, love you.

Anonymous said...

We had a great response last week over at Megan's blog, she did a great job. Let us hope we can keep this thing growing with all the lovely ladies blogs.

I will be in contact tomorrow with the details :)

Susan said...

Sounds interesting!
Susan

someone else said...

Hi,
I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving such a nice comment. Please come back any time and feel free to participate in our Woman to Woman any time the subject interests you.

Earthmuffin said...

Sounds like fun... see you there :-)

Anonymous said...

Yumm! I love lemonade.

So, all we do is pick our favorite post from last week and enter it on the Mr. Linky that will be here next week? (Sorry to be so dense about the instructions.)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Denise,

Love you too so glad you are joining your posts always make me smile.

Hugs and Love,

Angel ():)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thanks Leigh you can email me :) Have a great day on your side of the world.
Smiles,

Angel ():)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Susan,

Hope you join you always have lovely thoughtful posts.

Smiles,

Angel ():)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Morning Glory,

Thank you I will there soon


Smiles,

Angel ():)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Laura,

Yes just write a post and we will see you Monday or if there is a favorite you did this week submit that to me Monday.

See you all here Monday. I am so glad you

Hugs,

Angel

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Annie,

So glad you are joining I look forward to your post .

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Off to the market will see you all on your blogs etc later I am so happy you are all joining.

Hugs,

Angel

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to invite you to read my latest post! :)

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for comming by and saying such sweet comments! I will stop in on Monday and see what this is all about! I am just learning my way around and I still am having my daughters help with some of the copy and paste stuff! I get stuck. Every one is telling me to hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie ~ check your email!!

D.