Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Funny Moments of Motherhood

Dear Friends,

Thought you would enjoy this video. Please turn off the music on the sidebar, before you click to listen.

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

Thanks for your comments: Donetta, Denise, Rosemarie, Diana, Amber

Would you like to comment?




6 Gracious friends said:

Donetta said...

Oh man that was fantastic! Good belly laugh!

Denise said...

That was funny, thanks for sharing.

Believer said...

I had to put this on...

Growing with Julia


Thanks! =)

Diana said...

I so want to laugh too!!! Turned down my volume on the side but I still couldn't hear what the comedian was saying. Darn!
BTW LOVE your WW pictures!

Thanks for dropping by, I love hearing your kind words!
Diana

Amber said...

I've seen this b4, cute! thanks.

0:) Amber who is anxiously waiting to hear from you;)

groovyoldlady said...

I just snorfed my nachos all over the computer screen.

Thanks!