Monday, June 25, 2007

In Other Words Tuesday~ Christian Life~ June 26, 2007



"When there is little awareness of real need there is little real prayer."
~ Donald S. Whitney ~
Spiritual Disciplines For the Christian Life


"Pray without ceasing." 1Thessalonians 5:17 KJV

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6 KJV

David prayed seven times a day and Daniel, three times a day. Godly people are not hit and miss in their practice of intercessory prayer. They are disciplined in their praying. "Epaphras . . . . is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured. Colossians 4:12










Dear Friends,

The gift of prayer is one of the most precious commodities we own.

Looking to examples in the Bible Abraham understood the importance of praying for others . Would God, for the sake of 100's and spare the city of Sodom?God heard Abraham's cry and delivered Lot.

Jesus taught: "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:19



I have found over the years putting my faith in the Lord and keeping my eye on him and not the problem has made my faith stronger. Standing with believers in prayer and intercessory prayer the Lord says" one can stand against a thousand , two ten thousand and certainly a three fold cord is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4 :12

Praying for my family , friends and strangers is a humbling and wonderful gift the Lord has given me.

If you have a need please email me and I would be glad to pray for you for Gods will.


May the Lord Bless you today and always.

Thank you to Laurel for hosting this weeks IOW.

In his endless love,

Angel Mama ():)




7 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for putting action to your commitment to praying for others. God bless you in this gift of prayer!

Lori said...

Blessigns to you sweet friend.

Miriam Pauline said...

Thank you for sharing this week. Blessings.

Nise' said...

Thank you for the reminder that it is a privilege to pray! Thank you for your prayers for me as I helped my mom move!

Amico Dio said...

Angel Mama you are always full of wisdom. What a wonderful post!

Denise said...

I love and appreciate you, and your precious prayers my friend.

eph2810 said...

You are so right - prayer is a wonderful communication tool with God. Although He knows our every need, He still likes it when we speak to Him about our needs.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this week's quote.

Be blessed today and always.