Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mothers Day~

Dear Friends,
I wish you all a Happy Mothers Day and Blessed Week

MOTHER

If I could give you diamonds

for each tear you cried for me.

if I could five you sapphires

for each truth you’ve helped me see.

If I could give you rubies

for the heartache that you’ve known

If I could give you pearls

for the wisdom that you’ve shown.

Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,

that would mount up to the skies

That would almost match

the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.

But I have no pearls, no diamonds,

As I’m sure you’re well aware

So I’ll give you gifts more precious

My devotion, love and care.

~Author Unknown

5 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I really do miss my dear mother, but she is celebrating mothers day with her mother. I will miss her forever.

Akelamalu said...

We had Mother's Day back in March but I would like to wish all you lovely mothers over the pond Happy Mother's Day for Sunday. :)

Believer said...

Happy Mother's Day and I love the poem!

"Pearl of wisdom...a heavenly voice."
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

eph2810 said...

What a beautiful poem. And it is oh so true.

Blessings to your Mothers Day, Angel Mama.

Kelly Curtis said...

Oh, that's so beautiful!!