Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday April 11, 2007

Dear Friends,
Welcome to Wordless Wednesday.
I will explain the pictures in my comment area as the first post.








Angel Mama ():)

42 Gracious friends said:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Friends,
These are from our vast collection of pictures of Niagara Falls, New York. I no longer live there but have many friends, family members and wonderful memories. Included in our collection is our wedding pictures at the falls.

These pictures are :
1) Overlooking the Bridal Falls
2.) Summer at the Falls
3. Cave of the Winds ( you walk under the rapids on the stairs ..yes that is us in rain coats..LOL)
4. The Falls lit up at night...

Hope you enjoyed .

Love,
Angel Mama ():)

Marie said...

amazing!!! i love the feel and the ambiance of Niagara. no wonder they call it the honeymoon capital of the world! your shots are great! you've captured the essence of the place.

Atasha said...

Oh my word! Great shots. I cannot believe I have never been there.

Looking at your photos I can almost hear the water.

Le Butterfly said...

Stunning

I have to visit there some day.

letha said...

Stunning pictures, I also have to comment on your floral background of the blog, it makes such a difference on the original brown.

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Stunning,very beautiful.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Okay, I don't know if you've ever seen Fox's short-lived, but oh so funny show, "Wonderfalls," but you need to check it out. I got the whole season on DVD from the library and it's a hoot. It's about a sullen self-centered Ivy league graduate who works at a Niagara Falls souvenir shop.

Great picture. Glad you didn't decide to take the 'barrel's eye view' of the falls!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you for sharing, I wish I could see it in person.

Anonymous said...

When I took my kids there they expected it to be like a 1000 feet tall. Kind of funny. Visit me at Castle Nottingham or my Wordless
Post
directly.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful, and a bit bigger than my waterfall this week!

on the Rock said...

Powerful! Love these!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Cool waterfall pictures. So majestic.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. Niagara Falls is one place on my list to see. You captured the reason why!

Thanks for visiting!

Heather said...

So gorgeous!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic photos. Would love to go there some day.

If you have time, please check out my pic on My Photo Blog.

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.

Carey said...

I love Niagara Falls. We live about 30 minutes from there. I love the first picture. very pretty.

Monkey Giggles said...

wow, how great!!!

Delete said...

Wow! The falls are beautiful! I have never been there and always assumed it was sort of cheesy because of all the tv shows that joke about them and the folks who go down the falls in a barrel. But honestly those are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

The first picture makes me dizzy, I can't imagine actually looking down! Mother nature is amazing, isn't she?

Bianca D'Arc said...

I love Niagara. As a native NY'er, I've been there a few times. Lovely pics!

Patois42 said...

I'm ashamed to say I've never been, but oh how I'd love to get there.

Akelamalu said...

Awesome, just awesome!!

Joyful Days said...

Have not seen this in person for over 25 years. Thinking this would be a wonderful vacation.

Lovely photos. Bet it was lovely to live near there.

Unknown said...

LOVE Niagara. I went there with someone who wasn't my husband and vowed to take him back because it is one of the most romantic places ever!

Mama Duck said...

Oh, those are great! I want to visit there eventually as well.


Lisa - Lil' Duck Duck

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos!

Happy WW.

HsKubes said...

I've had the privilege of visiting Niagra Falls twice and loved it. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos and thank you for visiting my WW.

~ Christina

Diane Viere said...

Stunning! What a beautiful place to visit...what beautiful photos!
Diane

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful! I don't think I could have left :)

Pfingston said...

Beautiful. Never been, myself, but we really should one of these days.
Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

I love the Falls, but oh the vertigo!

It's been awhile since I was there.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I've been there, but I've never walked under the rapids. Must have been a thrill.

Anonymous said...

Totally in AWE of these shots. Happy WW and thanks for stopping by mine.

The Plaid Sheep said...

Niagara Falls is on my list of places to go. The night shot is great.

jams o donnell said...

You capture the awesome power of the falls. Great photos!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous pics!:)
I especially that night one, too. How beautiful.

Sandee said...

Never been there but would love to go. It is indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing and giving us the 411 :)

Half a Dozen said...

Very beautiful scenery! I have never been up that way, but I truly enjoy these marvelous works of wonder.

Raggedy said...

Beautiful!
Thank you.
Happy WW!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful! We have our own falls, but they are nowhere near like Niagra!! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

They are incredible pictures. I especially love the night one :) Thank you for sharing...

Blessings to you and yours.

Michelle said...

I knew what is was without the comment. I havent been but hubby had a work trip near there and he brought home lots of beautiful pics. Someday . . . (sorry for getting here so late!)