Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday ~ April 5,2006


Dear Friends,

I am so thankful for The ever increasing Faith of my family in the Lord.

I am so thankful for unanswered prayers , and the Lord knowing what was best for our family .

I am so thankful for blessings bestowed large and small.

I am so thankful for the Lord shedding the truth and light on a situation that I needed to see.

I am so thankful for the wonderful family , friends, and love he has graced my life with.

I am so thankful for answered prayers in our lives.

I am so thankful for answered prayers for my friends Miss T and family, Miss D A and family , Miss Annie, Miss Sharon, Miss Donna and all who have prayed and had their answers and prayers revealed this week.

I am so thankful for chocolate , jelly bellies and potato chips ~ smile~

I am thankful for my darling husband calling an old friend and us finding out his need for prayers for health, and the Lord being so strong in both their lives.

I am so thankful for the missionaries of the world giving their time and hope in the Lords name.

I am so thankful for the library , our library in our home, inspiring books and the fact my children love to read.

I am so thankful for them all doing well in school.

I am so thankful Miss J. has made the Deans List . I am so thankful she is pursuing her artistic talents also.

I am so thankful for the the new friends the Lord has recently brought into my life, all my friends love , humor and grace that brings joy into my life daily.

I am thankful for the hostess Iris of thankful Thursdays, the wonderful blogs I am going off to visit , the blessings I will read and the daily parcels of Love for all.

I hope if you have visited my site , read my blog or this post you have found some blessings in your life today.

To See other participants go here


In his endless love ,

Angel Mama ():) (D.)

20 Gracious friends said:

De said...

Great post. There is so much to be thankful for. I too am blessed beyond measure. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
De

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. May God bless you this Easter weekend!

By the grace of God ... said...

This was beautiful ... thanks for sharing your heart. Have a blessed Easter celebration!

Janis Rodgers said...

Wonderful list! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog! I am thankful for jelly bellies as well(smile!). Blessings!

Diane Viere said...

Isn't it a great thing....to take time to reflect on all of the things that we have to be thankful for!

God Bless you.....

Diane

Anonymous said...

You have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing it!

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Great list. I can especially appreciate this one "I am so thankful for unanswered prayers , and the Lord knowing what was best for our family ."

Deena Peterson said...

That was wonderful. We do have so many, many things to be thankful for, don't we? Great reminders...

on the Rock said...

Wonderful thankfuls!
God Bless

Denise said...

Beautiful list, thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

A beautiful list! Thanks for sharing!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Wow, so many awesome thankfuls! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Your list surely has blessed me. Our Lord is so awesome. He is our comfort and strength and peace in times of need. No matter how small our prayer requests are, they are huge to our Lord :)...

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness this week.

Blessings to you and yours this Easter weekend.

Homekeeper Mom said...

What a wonderful list!! I just did my first Thankful Thursday today......I had to stop myself from typing.....so I wouldn't bore everyone else!! Thanks for sharing your list!

~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Nise' said...

I am humbled by your thankfulness for unanswered prayers. Thanks for sharing today.

Homekeeper Mom said...

What a wonderful list!! I just did my first Thankful Thursday today......I had to stop myself from typing.....so I wouldn't bore everyone else!! Thanks for sharing your list!

~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Monkey Giggles said...

I love the chocolate one.... I really enjoyed your post today. Have a blessed weekend. Smiles going out to ya.

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I really enjoyed your list. Have a blessed Easter weekend.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for sharing. I used to have a typing teacher and every time she came in she would share her pearls of wisdom. What a nice reminder.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me that I should be making my own list as I have a lot to thank God for. Thanks for sharing your beautiful list.

Love, Vivian