Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Day of Silence For Virginia Tech



Dear Friends,

In honor of the victims at Virginia Tech I will be taking part in the "One Day of Silence" . We would like to unite us all in this painful and shocking event. On Monday April 30, 2007 the blogosphere will take part in a day of One Day of Blog Silence in honor of the victims at Virginia Tech. Reflection, empathy and respect.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama ():) )

4 Gracious friends said:

Denise said...

I am also going to participate in this too my friend, love you.

Homekeeper Mom said...

I will participate also.......although I haven't been really vocal lately anyhow, and people will probably just think that I dissapeared again!!

Grandparents Corner said...

I'll be there with each of you.

Have a blessed weekend! I pray your headaches are better. I get migraines too. My husband has nursed me through them for over 38 yrs now. God bless him.

Hugs!

eph2810 said...

Normally I post a devotion on Laced with Grace on Mondays, but I will just post a Psalm and prayer on Sunday night. Thank you for the reminder.