Friday, April 20, 2007

Beautiful Mendocino Beach


Dear Friends,

Here is a picture of the Mendocino Coast . My husband proposed to me on the beach and it's one of my favorite places in the world.

Have a wonderful relaxing weekend.

Angel Mama ():)

12 Gracious friends said:

Akelamalu said...

Beautiful place, beautiful memory.

Enjoy your weekend.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful, relaxing picture with us my friend. Have a blessed weekend, love you.

Mrs. V. said...

Hey lady. I'm back from the mountains. You have really been on my mind today ~ hope all is well. Maybe we can talk this weekend. I'll be out quite a bit on Sat. though. Maybe Sun. or even later in the week. Whatever is good for you.

Much love....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Have a great weekend.!

Hugs,
Kathy

Earthmuffin said...

Beautiful, what a lovely place to start a new live together.

PS Thanks for the music link it worked.

Annie

Debbie said...

Ahhhh....this is just beautiful!!
Thank-you so much for stopping by my blog and for the prayer! In case you haven't been back by, I have updated. Wonderful news! His neck is NOT broken, by God's wonderful grace! The assistant principle told us the fabulous news today!
Thanks again and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS PLACE AND PHOTO!!! Thank you for your loving encouragement to me on my blog earlier. Warm hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. You have a nice weekend as well!

Anonymous said...

The beach has always been one of my most favorite places too! Beautiful picture. Have a great weekend too.

Love, Vivian

Believer said...

I'm here after cleaning up from dinner and trying to find some solitude for myself. Thanks for the lovely picture and the music of Celtic Moods. I hear the waves as I melt in my chair needing rest. I know it's Sunday, but mom's never get a day off!

Thanks for a pretty place to visit…a peaceful place...for I know, God is here.

Blessings...

http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you all so much for visiting. Your friendships, comments and thoughts bring me such joy. I hope you all had a good weekend.

Denita sorry we were so busy . I will give you a call ! I hope you had fun during your time away.

Annie so glad the music works. It sounds beautiful!

Denise,
You are in my thoughts and prayers my sweet wonderful friend.

I will visit you all and call soon.

Hugs and Love,

Angel ( D.)

eph2810 said...

It looks so beautiful. I can totally understand why this is your favorite place on earth :)...