Thursday, March 22, 2007

Celebrate Spring Fever

Dear Friends,

March is such a wonderful Month with Spring in the air. I have thrown open the shutters , windows, spring cleaned and put my decorations out. How lovely. I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather now that the snow is gone. At least for most of us....

"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things
that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness
and praise to spring forth before all the nations."
~Isaiah 61:11~

I have realized that March has so many things to celebrate. Here is a partial list that we are celebrating in our home:
For National Craft Month I am making a antique lace looking rose pillow, silk dyed material and some new graphics note cards.
National Nutrition Month I am trying some new recipes and adding more to my book. Bulk buying has really helped our budget and our health . I try to cook everything from scratch with no preseravatives, and healthy options. I have had some requests for my recipes and will post those this week.
For youth art month the kids and I are making homemade papers, silk dyeing and creating. We use to go to an art park every summer near our old home and will be trying to do those crafts here.
For Woman's History month I have read some great biographies.
Celebrate my friends. Enjoy the day, Spring and Life.

Hugs,
Angel Mama ():)

0 Gracious friends said: