Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloggin Princess Award~ Oh Happy Day




For WW Please Scroll down thanks.


Dear Friends,

My friend Laurel of Laurel Wreath Reflections has bestowed me with the Bloggin Princess Award.

As I am a mama in house of just boys and my husband now they say that truly fits. ..LOL Thank you so much Laurel it was such an honor. It was especially an honor coming from Laurel as she is one of the first I asked for advice for my blog and she was so kind. She is truly a Princess of God , great mother, daughter, wife and friend.

On a side note I do have to say I love shoes and when I saw her pink sneakers on vacation well I knew not only did I want a pair but they we were alike.

This is what Laurel said about me:

Angel at Pearls of Wisdom is a blogging Princess because of the encouragement she gives to me every day. She has such a sweet heart and it shows through.

The most wonderful thing of being a Christian women of God we are all Princess of God, as daughters of the King.




I Timothy 6:15

He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.






Romans 8: 16-17

The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,




The Rules are:



Pass it on to any 3 people who you think is a bloggin' princess!
Tell why you think that person is a bloggin' princess and make sure you let them know!




I bestow this award on to:


Denise of Shorty Bears Place. Denise is a true friend and sister in Christ. She is an uplifting , kind , loving woman . Plus I have a secret she adopted me as a sister and friend. I love her , her blog, comments and posts dearly.


Melanie of Our Happy Happenings. Melanie has such love for her family and it shows through all her posts. Her comments are so sweet and she takes the time to make people feel welcome at her blog and the blogging community.


Janine of Our story . Janine is always finding ways to take care of her family through their allergies and is a fun , sweet caring person. She uplifts others with her comments and posts and is such a lovely example of a Gods Princess.


Enjoy your award and tiaras my sweet friends.




12 Gracious friends said:

Melanie said...

Oh, Angel Mama, I love it!! Thank you so much!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Oh I'm so honored!! I'm going to wear my tiara all day today while I pack for vacation ;) Thank you so much for my award. I am a princess in a house full of men and I am one of Gods Princesses. Bless you. You made my day :)

Denise said...

Thank you so very much my dear sister, and friend. I will happily wear my tiara as I chase Eddie around with my water gun, lol I love you so very much.

Believer said...

Congratulations! Keep spreading your message of love princess!

Heavenly Voice

Connie Barris said...

What precious princess' you have there....

great choices...

Tiaras for all...

God Bless

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog
CONGRATULATIONS on this award and bless you for passing it on to Denise shes my prayer warrior and I love her

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations you truly are a blogging princess.

Susan said...

Congratulations Angel Mama you are truly a Blogging Princess :o)
Susan

Anonymous said...

You are God's Princess indeed! I love that mist all boys in your family - God wanted to give you a beautiful tiara! Enjoy and many blessings to you!
Tracy

Debbie said...

Congratulations my wonderful friend!! May you be blessed always!
Much love to you!

I would be estatic to have a blogging get together. Especially in my neck of the woods! :)
It would be so precious.

groovyoldlady said...

I can just picture you with your crown and halo and wings and pink sneakers!

April B. said...

Your site is so beautiful!