Monday, June 4, 2007

Life and Housekeeping on Cloud Nine


Dear Friends,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Ours was very busy as usual. So I apologize if I haven't made it to your blogs to visit yet. I will be there today to read all your wonderful plans, weekend adventures and lovely posts.

We went to the Library as planned on Friday and Sir Nick signed up for a summer reading adventure for 6 weeks. They have a lot of great things planned and he is so excited. I am so happy and so blessed we had been praying for supplemental curriculum books for both he and Jon for awhile now, and found boxes upon boxes for sale at the library. Our family has so many books and a huge library but I wanted more textbooks. My husband and sons helped me go through all them and we found elementary Algerbra, HS algebra, Calculus , Geometry, Trigonometry, Spanish, American Literature, History, Civil War books,Photography, Artist books and so many more. We ended up with about 50 books as well as reading books, home improvement and cook books.

I have started to teach 6-7 years olds Sunday School so have been busy with lesson plans.

We are also expanding our art studio and getting tutorials and supplies for the kids. We are doing silk screening and screen printing next weekend as well as will be making our homemade paper again.

Well I hope you all enjoy your wonderful day I am off to put salsa chicken in the crock pot , do laundry and wash all the floors.

I have a column to do for Candi's blog also so will do that before the afternoon. I will be by soon.

Love,

Angel Mama ():)

2 Gracious friends said:

Akelamalu said...

Goodness you have been busy! Thankyou for the lovely comments you have left for me today I really appreciate it. xx

Denise said...

Wow, you are one busy woman my friend.