Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blessed Be The Ties That Bind

Dear Friends,
I know this is a party not just any party but the Ultimate Blog party , and quite frankly it is wonderful. I have loved visiting blogs and having new friends stop by here. I really hope you enjoy your stay. Please have a slice of cake and make yourself at home. Just as mothers, sisters , friends, or wives even in the mist of a party if one of our own is hurting we love, pray for and give strength.

I know in any given day that anything can happen and...... well just about the worst that could happen has to a very dear friend of mine. SO this post is dedicated to her Mrs. R . Please play the song it and this post are dedicated to you my friend.
Dearest R,
I love you and I care. You are strong and remember :

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Phillippians 4:13


You are such a wonderful wife, mother, friend, inspiration and love to many.
We are now here for you. When you want to vent, cry, praise God for all the good, laugh, get creative you are amongst friends. I love you Dearest R and know the Lord will see you and all through all. Blessed be the ties that bind my sister .

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are you need one."
Jane Howard
You have that here !
You have uplifted me in my hurt, and cheered me up and on creatively, and friendship wise and I am here for you. Hold tight and know be in Peace in the Lord as I know you are.
True friends uplift, pray for , hug, stand up for and be there for you. My Dear R you are my friend and I will do all the above.

Love and Hugs xoxo
Angel

3 Gracious friends said:

Homekeeper Mom said...

Your blog is beautiful and touching! You should be so proud!

Love,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dearest Candi,
Thank you so much for being such a good friend and inspiration.
Hugs,
Angel

Anonymous said...

I found you at last....the blog is amazing and so beautiful...your true self shows through this...just as the blog is beautiful. so are you

love ya
Donna